MediaCom | Senior Executive, Digital
- A fun, dynamic environment that is a brilliant mix of working within a heavily entrepreneurial environment while also being backed by the scale of WPP.
- Being able to work with a client set that are each the global leaders in their industry and who are always open to new ideas and wants to push the boundaries of digital innovation.
- You will be supporting mostly regional clients, so you will have a view into other markets, cultures and personalities in terms of digital marketing.
- Adapted and bonded with the internal team
- Overseen past work and plans to the best of your ability
- Gained initial client trust and comfort level to drive their business
- Driven strategic plans for your clients
- Shown significant signs of growth potential.
- Grown existing client businesses
- Mentored and trained your team to be better at their core skills.
- Develop an integrated media campaign approach and how everything integrates within the bigger communication strategy.
- Apply knowledge of Vietnam's media landscape and the role of digital/media channels to deliver compelling solutions.
- Communicate and maintain a day-to-day operational relationship with a mid-level person of clients and internal stakeholders
- Assist in making the quarterly and annual media plan, budget allocation, and own day-to-day reports.
- Deliver small-size or a part of large-size proposal presentation (from traditional to digital) to clients and internal stakeholders with close support
- Drive tactical innovation across media platforms, including display, video, search, mobile, social and programmatic…
- Manage implementation and collaborate with media owners, agency partners, and internal buying teams to ensure all deliverables are met/launched on time.
- Assist and guide junior staffs to learn and acquire domain knowledge and skills
- Evolve use of measurement systems to provide greater insight into ROI of media plans and ensure the team delivers on agreed KPIs.
- Understand the end-to-end financial process and execute day-to-day finance operation of own client/vendors with accuracy.
- 2+ years’ experience in digital/media execution, client-side in-house team, or media owner capacity. Media agency background is preferred.
- Good communications skills with basic English skills.
- Strong attention to detail and comfortable working with numbers and data.
- Eager to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work multitasking under high pressure.
- Basic understanding of the industry, business, brands, and consumers in the Vietnam landscape
- Hands-on experience of advertising technology platforms (ad servers, DSPs, Facebook Ads Manager …) is a strong plus.
Welcome innovators, initiative takers, and instigators.
Founded in 1986 and established in Japan for over 10 years, we have grown to become 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We are proud to be recognized as the Japan Media Agency of the Year in both 2017 and 2018 with a Silver Award in 2019. With clients including Adidas, Mars, SK-II, Dell, The Coca-Cola Corporation, Cartier, IKEA, Peugeot and Citroen, working at MediaCom is a gateway to working with leading global brand organizations and connecting to people across the planet.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
Our focus is on providing long-term, rewarding careers and we know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate differences and have built-in flexibility that reflects the many different ways in which people work and succeed. And it's why we actively encourage participation in our Global Mobility program with opportunities to live and work around the world.
We are super connected and our employees contribute to and shape the working environment, from promoting work-life balance and well-being to organizing team events and celebrations.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, connected and enthusiastic people in a stable and rewarding environment? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom.
It’s no secret Vietnam is the fastest growing media market in the Asia Pacific. Ad spends in Vietnam grew rapidly last year, with internet penetration reached in excess of 59.4% during 2019. With a population of more than 90 million, this market carries huge potential and possibilities for media players and talent. GroupM Vietnam fosters a culture of innovation and values our diverse and collaborative work environment.