Creative Systems Lead (Manager)
MediaCom - Creative Systems Lead (Manager)
Content and Creative Lead (Manager, Creative Systems, MediaCom)
Overview of job
Are you passionate about content and creativity? Are you passionate about partnerships, social content, gaming, Influencer marketing and Branded Entertainment? Do you thrive on creating culturally relevant solutions for a range of brilliant clients? If so, please read on!
Creative Systems brings media and creative together to drive brand relevance and accelerate growth. We do this by developing the most potent ideas to drive cultural relevance (from Influencer Marketing to Branded Entertainment & partnwerships), the most integrated, addressable ideas to drive personal relevance (through our Addressable Creative and Creative Analytics offering) and the most authoritative ideas to drive platform relevance (via our SEO and Social products)
We are looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial and enthusiastic Content and Creative Lead to join our diverse and award winning team.
The role of Creative Systems Lead is to help develop the right content, partnership, and non-traditional solutions for our client’s key business challenges. They offer leadership, support, and specialist knowledge to the cross-agency account teams, to help facilitate the creation of great work.
The Creative Systems Lead is the gateway to our specialist services and a key part of our new business pipeline. They are consultative sellers who are comfortable at delivering business growth and commercial value.
Most importantly they represent Creative systems to clients and internal stakeholders so must have excellent inter personal and presentation skills as well as proven client service experience.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Creative Systems Director
3 best things about the job:
- Clients - We have great clients who want to do brilliant work. You will have the opportunity to work on some of the biggest brands in advertising and work on their most challenging content and creative briefs.
- Freedom – the answer to every brief is different. We have total flexibilty to work with the publisher, platform, brand, broadcaster, production company & talent that is right for the brief. Our access and influence in the market is unrivalled by any other agency.
- Development – MediaCom is a place to grow for all. You will have access to experts and training across the content and creative spectrum to help your learning and development. Our team will make sure you have all the tools support you need to succeed.
Measures of success –
In three months, you would have:
- Developed strong relationships with your day to day clients
- Developed and understanding of all specialisms within CS and feel confident to recommend any combination of services as a solution
In six months, you would have:
- Fed into and led new business and proactive pitches.
- Demonstrated confidence with existing clients and challenged the norms
- Ownership of key internal relationships and become the go- to person for Creative and content solutions
In 12 months, you would have:
- Become the trusted “go-to” person for key clients
- Delivered significant revenue growth across your client allocation.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Support the Creative Systems Directors and ADs all areas of CS.
- Ownership of key client relationships
- New business, taking Creative Systems ideas, proactively to key Business Directors and clients within MediaCom
- Supporting leadership in the development and decision-making process for big ideas.
- Leading presentations/recommendations to client.
- Pulling in specialist OOS services from around the agency to develop better, more comprehensive recommendations. Ensure correct process and best practice.
- Leading or participating in workshops/stretch sessions.
- Working with planning and Connect to shortlist potential partners for collaboration.
- Advising on the briefing process with external partners to ensure best practice.
- Managing partners during the response stage of the process to ensure quality content solution.
- Co-ordinate handover of project to PM team.
- Work with senior leadership team identifying key strategic opportunities
What you will need:
- A passionate, positive person who cares about what they do.
- The confidence to have an opinion and to be able to share it.
- Ability to identify and match quality content and partnership solutions to client strategies and objectives.
- Understanding of your BU clients and specifically of their potential C&P requirements.
- A desire to develop ideas that are unique and diverse
- Demonstrate leadership and instil confidence in your recommendations with clients.
- The ability to collaborate and develop strong relationships with clients and colleagues around the business.
- Awareness of opportunities and developments around the industry and the ability to share knowledge accordingly.
- Build strong relationships with partners, producers and content creators.
- Consultative selling and negotiation.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Able to write persuasive business documents including new business proposals and campaign summaries
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent commercial acumen
Essential personal qualities:
- You need to care about what you do.
- Highly motivated and able to work and learn independently and as part of a team
- Confident, personable and collaborative
- Ability to take responsibility for own work and to make sure that others deliver in support of you
- Flexibility - willingness to pick up tasks for others
- Quick to learn, and keen to develop
- Attention to detail
MediaCom have one of the most innovative, passionate and successful digital performance teams in the UK, providing clients with best-in-class digital services across Paid Search, SEO, Data, Programmatic Display, Paid Social and other performance media.
As The Content + Connections Agency, we believe everything is connected. At MediaCom, our unique approach to planning and buying across Paid, Owned and Earned media optimises our clients’ entire system, not just individual channel silos. ‘Content’ is any form of consumer messaging that connects brands to their consumers, while ‘Connections’ ensures no dead ends or wastage through disconnected content.
We look beyond our own expertise and assess the bigger picture: How do we all play a role within our clients’ broader communications system? Through our uniquely connected eco-system of diverse communications experts working we achieve this - interpreting the bigger picture and fuelling future business success.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MediaComUK
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mediacomuk/?hl=en