Paid Social Specialist
MediaCom Warsaw unleashes brands’ growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
An exciting opportunity is coming up! We are looking for an experienced Paid Social Specialist. The role will leverage planning, buying and implementation across key social channels such as Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, TikTok, Pinterest and more. You’ll work as part of a client focused hub, within which you’ll have a chance to work across 15+ different markets in Europe. The role requires an understanding of core paid social advertising formats and creative best practices.
What will your daily responsibilities be?
- preparation of valuations and campaign recommendations
- campaign implementations
- monitoring and optimizing campaigns in line with objectives
- use of standardized research solutions in campaigns
- utilizing synergies of social channels in campaign planning
- ongoing reporting of campaigns and preparation of quarterly, half-yearly and annual summaries for clients with recommendations
- Presenting conclusions and recommendations from conducted activities
- accounting for advertising projects
- you have minimum of 1,5 - 2 years of agency or client experience in the area of ad impressions using platforms: Meta (Facebook / Instagram), TikTok
- knowledge of Meta and other advertising panels
- strategic thinker and a natural problem solver
- excellent with numbers and advanced computer knowledge (Excel)
- Fluent English (we’d like you to have both written and spoken fluency, which is B2+ level)
When joining MediaCom you can count on:
- important benefit basics: Medicover Sport card plus medical care
- breakfasts, yoga + Fast&Curious educational sessions every other Wednesday in the office.
- access to various forms of support, including psychological support (within the Employee Assistance Program and Mental Health Allies initiative)
- we’d love you to come to Warsaw’s office, but there is no problem with fully remote or hybrid work
- longer weekend: on Fridays we finish work at 15:00, spreading the remaining two hours over the rest of the working days. This will give you a quicker start to your Friday off.