Hello. We are MediaCom.
We believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom unleashes brands’ growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing ‘People First, Better Results’ belief. We know that by investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, we will help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2020 this approach led MediaCom to be crowned Global Media Network of the Year by Eurobest and Festival of Media Global, in addition to being the most awarded agency at the WARC Media Awards.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Groupe PSA, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, Uber and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.com
Our Planning and Client Services teams are the lynchpin within the agency. They support our clients through attentive client servicing and specialist knowledge, they build honest and open relationships whilst always striving to work in the most collaborative way, whether with colleagues and other internal teams or externally.
It’s an exciting time to be joining MediaCom North - Due to a number of recent successful pitch wins we have new and exciting opportunities in our Planning and Management teams, and are looking at expanding the talent pool to help deliver best in class client support and outputs. We’re looking for an Account manager to support this growth and are interested in someone who is insight and data driven and can effectively communicate media plans and strategies to clients. Ideally we would welcome cross-channel experience but this isn’t a necessity. Our clients require comms planning as well as media planning, so an understanding of consumer behaviours and how it translates to media would be required.
Our Account managers are responsible for the day to day running of client business at a senior level and are responsible for using high levels of initiative to execute strategies, working with our Account Directors and Business Directors to take and distil client briefs and then come up with effective strategies.
What you will need:
- Media Agency experience is necessary- either current or past.
- Comms Planning experience, with experience in tools such as TGI, Nielsen, other industry systems
- An understanding of all channels to a certain degree, giving you an ability to communicate recommended strategies to clients
- A confident attitude to articulate your strategies at a senior level when needed, without channel specialist’s involvement
- To be always on the lookout for the new and the different, demonstrate an inquisitive nature and willingness to see the bigger picture for our clients
- To be able to analyse client sales and consumer data imaginatively and get to grips with dynamics of the client’s marketing environment
- Demonstrate an enthusiasm and passion about what we do
- Be curious and interested
- To be able to evaluate the effect of a campaign as a whole and media’s contribution to it.
- To be able to organise and run meetings both internally, with clients and media owners.
- To be proactive at developing ideas that help MediaCom in any way possible
Mediacom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.