Addressable Creative Executive
Assistant Addressable Creative Integrator,
Addressable Creative Executive
The evolution of the digital media landscape means that more than 85% of the media we now deploy is addressable. For a long time, we have been able to target audiences at the right time and right place. Now we can deliver them the right, personally relevant messages as well.
We are looking for an enthusiastic graduate who has an interest in the marketing/advertising industry to join our team as an Addressable Creative Executive.
Overview of role
This client-facing role will support the Addressable Creative Director in the management & delivery of Addressable Creative Projects. Supporting on putting together proposals and the day-to-day management of delivering addressable creative campaigns and post-campaign analysis.
This person will collaborate with client teams to activate media x creative strategies in order to deliver a complete personal relevance story for our wide range of clients.
This person will work with our DCO production partners and other key stakeholders to drive outputs and to ensure that that creative and media are aligned within the right addressable solution.
Reporting of the role
This role reports into a Addressable Creative Director
3 best things about the job
- Joining a small team with a big impact. The Addressable Creative team in MediaCom is an established practice but it is evolving to serve the needs of more clients and markets. Addressable Creative is an area of importance for the agency and the number of incoming projects means we are looking to invest and expand the team.
- Working in a collaborative, creative, motivated and supportive team across an unrivalled client list.
- Ownership of projects and campaigns from conception to delivery, while developing skills and knowledge across areas like programmatic media and data-driven creativity.
Measures of success
In three months, you would have:
- Learnt the internal process of how a brief is handled, and how the Addressable Creative team works with various departments.
- You will be working on projects with your manager or another team member supporting you and teaching you processes and ways of working with clients and partners.
- You will be seen as proactive and engaged with both the team and the work
- Developed a good relationship with key stakeholders and be seen as trustworthy, reliable and hard working
Responsibilities of the role (dependant on rotation)
As part of the UK addressable creative team they will work across a variety of clients and markets:
- Support in hosting educational workshops across internal and external teams giving updates on the addressable landscape.
- Work with client teams to refine and clarify and interpret client briefs.
- Build the messaging matrix alongside audience planning and insights.
- Cross team/channel project management for the activation of strategies to ensure timely and accurate delivery or projects with the support of the Addressable Creative Director
- Support with the reporting on creative performance, surfacing insight
- Merchandise success across their internal organization and within the industry.
- Build relationships with our DCO production partners & key media vendors to understand their capabilities and how they can be used to further enhance clients’ campaigns.
- Keeping across innovations in the industry
What you will need
- Passion for, and understanding of Content Marketing
- Have a creative flair and confidence
- An interest in branded content and its role
- Good attention to detail
- Able to multi-task
- Be very organised & enjoy process
- Enthusiastic, proactive & creative – be a ‘yes’ person
- Team player
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Confident with numbers: good maths skills
- Previous examples of working well under pressure & working to deadlines
Useful additional skills
•Basic knowledge of digital marketing buying methods and technology i.e. Good Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Programmatic
How you succeed
Collaboration Hunter - consultative partnering with clients, account teams and partners.
Inherently Curious and able to identify opportunities.
Integrated - sound understanding of agency talent and external partners that DCO is dependant on.
People First – contribute to a culture that supports and celebrates everyone.
Prolific Practitioner– build and deliver cutting edge solutions to our clients.
Growth Obsessed – focused on driving ROI for clients and revenue growth for MediaCom.
Bigger picture thinking and selling.
MediaCom is the UK’s largest planning and buying agency, with over 1,400 employees across five offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Edinburgh.
We believe in People First, Better Results. This means that through investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities and creating a culture of belonging, we achieve brilliant results for both our clients’ businesses and our own. We champion individuality and diversity in our people through an abundance of initiatives and training, and attract and retain the greatest talent in the industry.
Our mission is to See the Bigger Picture for our clients. We apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
MediaCom represents some of the greatest brands in the UK and beyond, both big and small. This includes Sky, British Gas, Sony, Boots, DFS, TUI, The Coca-Cola Company, Tesco and Cancer Research UK. Our client work is celebrated at the industry’s most prestigious ceremonies, and we were named Campaign’s Agency of the Decade for 2009 and 2019.
MediaCom is a member of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and part of GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm. As such, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom London*