Content and Creative Partnerships Lead, AD
Content & Creative Partnerships Lead (Associate Director, Creative Systems, MediaCom)
Overview of job
Are you passionate about content and creativity? Are you excited by sport, gaming, music, influencer marketing and branded entertainment? Do you thrive on creating culturally relevant solutions for a range of brilliant clients? If so, please read on!
We believe in helping brands grow through both creative and media. MediaCom requires a highly motivated, entrepreneurial and bold Content and Creative Partnerships Lead a to join our award winning and rapidly growing team. Creative Systems is the content solutions, production and optimisation department within MediaCom. We exist to ensure the ‘systems’ our planners plan, and our buyers buy on behalf of clients, are populated with high performing content which is culturally and personally relevant.
The role of Creative Systems Lead is to help develop the right content, partnership, and non-traditional solutions for our client’s key business challenges. They offer leadership, support, and specialist knowledge to the cross-agency teams, to help facilitate the creation of great work. As a senior member of the team the candidate will be working alongside the team Heads and their peers, delivering strategic recommendations designed to grow our client and MediaCom’s business.
The Creative Systems Lead is the gateway to the abundance of specialist services within the team and is an expert in seeing the Bigger Picture. They are both proactive and reactive and are confident, personable and driven by new business.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Creative Systems Director
3 best things about the job:
- Adventurous and pioneering clients who want to succeed in search and content
- The team - both the immediate core team and the wider departments we work with are fantastic. It’s great to be able to tap into the wealth of knowledge and experience here at MediaCom across all departments.
- Diverse – no two days are the same, the Creative Systems Lead role is constantly evolving and constantly in pursuit of the most culturally relevant answer. Relationships are key and variety keeps the role exciting!
Measures of success –
In three months, you would have:
- Developed strong relationships with your day to day clients
- Developed and understanding of all specialisms within CS and feel confident to recommend any combination of services as a solution
In six months, you would have:
- Led development of new business and pro active pitches constantly seeking the Bigger Picture
- Demonstrated confidence with existing clients and challenged the norms
- Ownership relationships internally with key teams and become the go- to person for Creative and content solutions
In 12 months, you would have:
- Become the trusted “go-to” person for key clients
Responsibilities of the role:
- Support the Creative Systems Directors and ADs all areas of CS.
- Ownership of key client relationships
- New business, taking Creative Systems ideas, proactively to key Business Directors and clients within MediaCom
- Providing leadership in the development and decision-making process for big ideas.
- Leading presentations/recommendations to client.
- Pulling in specialist OOS services from around the agency to develop better, more comprehensive recommendations. Ensure correct process and best practice.
- Leading or participating in workshops/stretch sessions.
- Working with planning and Connect to shortlist potential partners for collaboration.
- Advising on the briefing process with external partners to ensure best practice.
- Managing partners during the response stage of the process to ensure quality content solution.
- Co-ordinate handover of project to PM team.
- Work with senior leadership team identifying key strategic opportunities
What you will need:
- Sound understanding of what good content and partnerships look like.
- Ability to identify and match quality content and partnership solutions to client strategies and objectives.
- Solid understanding of all OOS disciplines including Creative Systems specialisms.
- Understanding of your BU clients and specifically of their potential C&P requirements.
- Solid understanding of new and innovative Media Partners and a desire to develop ideas which are unique and diverse
- Demonstrate leadership and instil confidence in your recommendations with clients.
- The ability to collaborate and develop strong relationships with clients and colleagues around the business.
- Awareness of opportunities and developments around the industry and the ability to share knowledge accordingly.
- Build strong relationships with partners, producers and content creators.
- Consultative selling and negotiation.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Able to write persuasive business documents including new business proposals and campaign summaries
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Experience of retail clients/FMCG (not essential but advantageous)
Essential personal qualities:
- Highly motivated and able to work and learn independently and as part of a team
- Confident, personable and collaborative
- Ability to take responsibility for own work and to make sure that others deliver in support of you
- Flexibility - willingness to pick up tasks for others
- Quick to learn, and keen to develop
- Attention to detail
MediaCom have one of the most innovative, passionate and successful digital performance teams in the UK, providing clients with best-in-class digital services across Paid Search, SEO, Data, Programmatic Display, Paid Social and other performance media.
As The Content + Connections Agency, we believe everything is connected. At MediaCom, our unique approach to planning and buying across Paid, Owned and Earned media optimises our clients’ entire system, not just individual channel silos. ‘Content’ is any form of consumer messaging that connects brands to their consumers, while ‘Connections’ ensures no dead ends or wastage through disconnected content.
We look beyond our own expertise and assess the bigger picture: How do we all play a role within our clients’ broader communications system? Through our uniquely connected eco-system of diverse communications experts working we achieve this - interpreting the bigger picture and fuelling future business success.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MediaComUK
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mediacomuk/?hl=en