Ad Ops Executive/Ad Tech Executive
Mediacom North is looking for a Ad Ops Executive Ad Tech Executive / to join our rapidly expanding Business Intelligence team. If you are passionate about data, keeping up to date with new technologies and have a good eye for details, then this is the role for you.
You will be a key member of our AdTech Team, you will be responsible for effective campaign management and monitoring for a number of agency clients. Includes digital campaign trafficking across all major ad server platforms, third-party vendor tagging, and other clients’ data and media vendor tags, with a focus on integration within the wider digital media environment.
You will become the a key member within the AdTech team, ensuring we always deliver top quality work and scaling our success by following best practice process.
The role will require excellent communication skills as you will be required to build and manage relationships with our clients and internal investment teams.
Having worked in a similar role elsewhere, you will be extremely knowledgeable with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and other web technologies.
- Leading and developing our analytics services.
- Working closely with other marketing disciplines including PPC, SEO, Social and Display
- Understanding the client’s business needs and objectives to apply appropriate data solution.
- Communicating the strengths of analytics to our clients and investment teams.
- Developing strategies for effective data implementation and analysis.
- Applying and sharing up to date industry knowledge.
- Competent experience using the Google Marketing Platform, Flashtalking Sizmek, Adform etc
- Competent implementing custom Google Tag Manager tracking.
- Excellent MS Excel, numerical ability and attention to detail
- Strong ability to multi task, prioritise and manage projects.
- Strong ability to develop relationships with a range of professionals.
- In-depth understanding of digital marketing and ad operations (Desirable)
- Genuine interest in the digital marketing industry with a solid commitment to a role in AdTech
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and work towards deadlines.
- A mature individual who acts on their own initiative and assumes ownership of their work.
- Team player who provides a consistently high level of service to all clients
- Managing day to day trafficking activity across a range of accounts.
- Delivering short- and long-term projects in a timing manner.
- Audit and Troubleshoot technical problems with campaigns.
- Implementation of floodlights and 3rd supplier pixels.
- Communicating with developers to recommend and scope onsite updates for tracking purposes.
- Implementing 3rd Party Tracking solutions.
- Working within Google Tag Manager to configure high quality tracking
- Understanding and configuring high quality reports.
- Solid experience and understanding of both technical and data driven aspects of adserving technology to be able to grasp the technical nuances of the role as early as possible
- Extensive experience in tracking and reporting of campaign performance to ensure they are being delivered effectively on time and to quality standards
- Passion for AdTech is desirable.
- Superb communication skills and attention to detail.
This a fantastic opportunity to join a business going from strength to strength. Don't miss your chance, Apply now.