International Programmatic Senior Optimiser
Programmatic Senior Optimiser
Department / Team
Connected Execution, Worldwide
Hello. We are MediaCom.
MediaCom unleashes brands’ growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing ‘People First, Better Results’ belief. We know that by investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, we will help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2021 this approach led MediaCom to be crowned Global Media Network of the Year by Adweek and Festival of Media Global, in addition to being Eurobest’s current Media Network of the Year and the most awarded agency at the WARC Media Awards.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, Uber and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.com
We are the Mediacom Worldwide Programmatic team, servicing both centrally executed campaigns in multiple languages as well as coordinating and supporting strategic directions across markets. We work on a mix of blue chip clients for both direct and brand led initiatives including but not limited to: Shell, GSK & Sony.
Our vision for programmatic is the integral role it plays in the media mix and the connectivity between medias both on and offline with programmatic acting as a key gateway. A role in our team therefore allows you to advance your skill set as a subject expert but also exposes you to a much wider media business offering diversified training and development opportunities for a long term career path.
We are looking for the new executive to come and join the growing Programmatic team based in London.
The successful candidate will be able to develop his/her career with MediaCom as they will be enabled to continually improve and expand on their foundational programmatic skills, with growth opportunities both upwards and sideways. The candidate will also have the opportunity to work across a diverse client base and help to shape and inform client strategy.
We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic programmatic specialist to join MediaCom Worldwide as a Programmatic Senior Optimiser.
This is an opportunity to become part of a specialist team with an international remit across truly global advertisers. We have an integrated approach to planning and you would gain exposure to all media channels with the opportunity to feed insights back into programmatic strategies.
The Mediacom Worldwide Programmatic team services both centrally executed campaigns in multiple languages as well as coordinating and supporting strategic directions across markets.
The Programmatic Senior Optimiser role would report directly into the Programmatic Account Manager and support on the following:
1) Campaign Briefing
• Support Programmatic Account Manager and Director in designing, delivering and managing responses to briefs from the planning team and clients.
2) Campaign Delivery
• Ensure campaigns adhere to the quality assurance framework and follow pillar guidelines
• Conduct benchmark reporting and analysis on new client campaigns
• Produce, use and deliver suitable historical results & insight from reports
• Support management of viewability, quality, brand safety procedures per campaign e.g. Create and manage white and blacklists, adfraud and audience verification tools.
• Technical Services, support and troubleshooting – e.g. Tag sufficiency, trafficking, Troubleshoot pixel issues with publishers and internal teams.
• Assist in any briefing catch ups with client or client teams.
3) End of Campaign
• Working with technical partners and the Programmatic Account Manager, produce reports as agreed at planning stage.
• Assist where needed in any PCAs/QBRs for the client/client teams
• Be capable of supporting your team and/or any members reporting directly into you, ensuring your direct reports are effectively working for the best of the clients’ and/or internal teams needs and that any necessary training is allocated where needed.
• Develop good working relationships with client teams & manage their expectations, with the support of the Programmatic Manager and Director
• Ensure that clients receive a high level of service at all times
• Develop an understanding of the services we offer and how we offer them
• Develop skill sets to become an expert in Programmatic workflow
• The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in Programmatic and DSP implementations. You will need to familiarise yourself with any unknown Programmatic tools, client campaigns and participate actively in Programmatic internal discussions.
• Performance measures:
• The Programmatic Senior Optimiser will be expected to manage client campaigns as well as display effective communication within the immediate programmatic team, client team, client and with key Programmatic suppliers.
Skills, Behaviours and Experience Required
• Practical understanding of Programmatic campaigns and the technology involved to run them.
• Moderate level of experience in optimising digital media across one or more channels including Google Display Network, Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
• Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
• Excellent project management skills
• Effective and efficient working style
• Language skills desired
• Reporting experience and understanding of analytics tools
• Highly organised
• Team player
• Excellent written & verbal English language skills/grammar; a strong communicator
• Ideally Degree in a business, numerical, analytical or Economics discipline
More About Working for MediaCom: People First, Better Results
Here at MediaCom, we know that our people are our greatest asset in making us the UK’s leading agency and so we make sure our employees are rewarded and looked after in terms of career growth, social life and personal welfare.
The MediaCom network comprises 4,600 people working in 113 offices in 89 countries and we are proud to call some of the world's most successful brands as clients, including P&G, DLG, Coca-Cola and the Volkswagen Group.
Despite our growth over the years we work hard at retaining our creative and inclusive approach and aspire to our five pillars in every aspect of their work: Creativity, New Business, Citizenship, Bravery and Loving our Clients.
We have our very own on-site bar, an events programme including BBQs and drinks on the rooftop terrace, sports and social clubs, a range of staff discounts and on-site services including health screenings, financial management workshops, manicures and massages.
We believe that by putting our People First, we deliver Better Results for our clients and create a great place for everyone to enjoy their work.
Want to know more? Follow us on twitter @MediaComUK and find out more about our award winning work here: http://www.mediacom.co.uk/en/results.aspx