Digital Manager - EY
Job Title: Digital Manager - EY
Location: London, with travel (as required by the job)
Opening Date for Application: 01st July
Closing Date for Applications: 29th July
Digital mangers are the conduit between long-term strategy and implementation across all digital channels. Their job is to use insight derived from data across all sources and create integrated digital plans that not only exceed client expectations but deliver on the KPIs our clients set.
We are our clients’ partners in cutting through complexity in digital to deliver solutions that can meet any requirement, from driving more sales to understanding what a long-term content strategy should be and the digital manager is the central cog to making true integration of this a reality. They should have a 360 view across Display, Search and Social and can talk confidently about all Digital channels however the focus for planning/buying will be in digital display and partnerships. They will be required to coordinate with our specialist Social and Search teams. They should also be able to advise on broader digital themes such as Data Strategy, Creative/Content and Partnerships.
• Develop a full understanding of in all areas of the MediaCom suite of products and services to support the identification and selling tasks.
• Comply with all internal processes around quality assurance, ensuring all client facing information is proofed prior to submission.
• Create media strategy & rationale and work with AD and Planners to package and present back to client.
• Contribute constructively to the identification and improvement of central processes which could deliver higher-performance.
• Oversee and develop a Media Planner/Buyer
• Be a strong leader and mentor and lead by example
• Develop relationships with day to day clients and internally with other departments
• Maintain strong relationships with media owners
• Ensure that you are delivering brilliant basics in digital implementation planning
• Work closely with the Digital Associate Director on the day to day digital output for your clients (working with all departments across the company)
• Meetings and conference calls with Planners and clients
• Response to brief presentations
• Work on proposals based on media owner ideas / solutions
• Extensive experience working across the full Communications Planning process
• Several years experience planning across Display, Search and Social Campaigns
• Is able to present and talk confidently about all digital channels with a focus on digital display and partnerships
• Proven client management experience, handling key stakeholders, presenting and managing expectations
• Strong communication skills
• Able to advise the team on broader digital themes such as Data Strategy, Creative/Content and Partnerships
In 3 months, you would focus on developing:
• Network and Collaboration Skills which will include:
• Effectively manage stakeholder relationships
• Deliver excellent client service and learn from feedback
• Team Relationship – proactive feedback to AD and responsibility of Planner/Buyer
In 6 months, you would have a degree of development and continued focus on:
• Operational & Technical Skills
• Co-ordinate strategic planning activities
• Interpret client briefs and management of deliverables
• Conduct and analyse research
• Comply with internal processes for quality assurance
• Contribute constructively to the identification and improvement of processes
In 12 months, you would have developed:
• Strategic Skills
• Make recommendations to the strategic direction of the account
• Remain up to date with market trends and understand the market and customer demographics
• Take Accountability for sharing key information across the team as appropriate