Paid Search Account Director - MediaCom Worldwide - Adidas
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, Uber and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.com
We are the MediaCom International Search & Biddable team, servicing both centrally executed campaigns in multiple languages as well as coordinating and supporting strategic directions across markets. We work on a mix of blue chip across clients for both direct and brand led initiatives including: adidas & Reebok, Coca-Cola, Shell, Sony, PlayStation, American Airlines, EY, Ring, Royal Canin and This Works. As we are the international hub, we service multiple markets.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager with a proven track record in Search, client handling, and relevant exposure across other digital channels with a strong inclination for Paid Search.
- Advanced Knowledge of Paid Search with a passion to proactively test the boundaries of this discipline
- Passion for Paid Search, demonstrated by a proven track record of driving performance for clients
- Numerate, analytical, and administratively competent with strong attention to detail
- Communication skills, can convey complex topics to different stakeholder types
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Commercially minded, understanding the practical delivery of services in line with client objectives, service level agreements and terms of business.
- Ensure communications are tailored to the audience & requirements of the brief.
- Keep clients up to date on top level campaign performance and issues.
- Lead status meetings ensure all meeting outcomes are reported & delivered against by team.
- Support the Associate Director to shape & inform client strategy & client services.
- Constantly feedback to line Manager, wider Account team relating to client developments, opportunities and pressures.
- Build & sustain professional and collaborative working relationships with clients, as well as MediaCom employees.
- Have an ability to be highly motivated, numerate and articulate, both when speaking to clients, writing documents and analysing results.
- Financial accuracy through the planning & buying process.
- Responsible of the career development of their direct reports
- Responsible for continued development of search accounts and other biddable media within their team – driving efficiencies, seeking opportunities for growth.
- Create/ design search & biddable media strategy for client portfolio with Search Director.
- Successful 3rd party management.
- Ensuring delivery of Search campaigns to achieve client KPIs.
- Share & discuss the commentary on results regularly with the client.
- Proven track record of delivering search strategy & operations, managing individuals, and fostering strong client relationships.
- Show initiative in growing the search and biddable accounts, increasing efficiencies and identifying new client opportunities.
More About Working for MediaCom: People First, Better Results
In return, MediaCom will offer the candidate the opportunity to:
- Be in a fantastic working environment – our work/life balance is important to us
- Work on a well-established award winning account, and gain exposure working on multiple Ecommerce channels.
- Build a career here – we are long-term focused and reward great performance
- Training opportunities – we encourage continuous learning