Overview of role
We’re looking for a driven and quick thinking and versatile Digital Lead to join our growing business unit.
The candidate should already have an excellent knowledge of the digital landscape and have experience in planning / buying digital media across both DR and Brand, although the role will be focused predominantly on performance.
As a Digital Lead, you will be responsible for the operational delivery of the team’s output (campaign management, optimization, reporting, brief responses, and testing frameworks etc.), for leading platform adoption & upskilling within the team across Programmatic and Paid Social, for the consultation of our clients in-house programmatic strategy, and ultimately overseeing the end to end account management of client digital and performance business.
This is a huge opportunity for a performance-minded, Programmatic & Social specialist, as you will be managing some of the trading activity for some of biggest clients in Israel.
3 best things about the job
- The expectation, support and tools to deliver best in class digital work across the local and global scenery
- Working with the best talent in the industry, both internally at MediaCom and externally
- Opportunity to drive brands for recognition and consideration and most importantly have impactful business on performance, driving innovation within plans
Measures of success
In three months, you would have:
- Championed existing and pioneered new processes to ensure output and project management across products is executed efficiently and consistently
- Built strong relationships with your team, nurturing their growth and development, reviewing and re-setting KPIs as required
- Evolved our performance reporting and insights function to empower our team to find, highlight and act upon programmatic insights on an ongoing basis.
In six months, you would have:
- Become the trusted contact for senior stakeholders of our clients and have built rapport through regular face time with man marked contacts
- Delivered brilliant work to the clients - building innovation into our plans, whether this is through smart tech, data, creative or audience insight
- Evolved our performance reporting and insights function to empower our team to find, highlight and act upon programmatic and social insights on an ongoing basis.
In 12 months, you would have:
- Consistently delivered brilliant work to the clients and contributed to shifting (increasing) the client satisfaction scores across key clients you work with
- Delivered improvements in ways of planning/ buying by proactively identifying opportunities, measurement frameworks and new to market ideas
- Elevated the team to be the best digital specialists that they can be, and built a strong morale in the team that delivers regular exceptional work for our clients
Responsibilities of the role
- The ability to delegate to more junior members of the team
- Working to develop and progress those that you line manage
- Lead the team in pulling together PCAs and QBRs and strategic work
- Develop strong relationships with clients. Be their go to person for anything digital
- Ensure an understanding of the client’s business and competitor landscape
- Response to brief presentations and strategic tissue and implementation sessions
- Work on proposals based on media owner ideas/solutions
- Re-working proposals based on client or planner feedback/tweaks to brief
- Maintain strong relationships with media owners
What you will need
- 3+ years’ experience working in a media agency, within a digital function
- Desire to drive performance and improve efficiencies
- Understanding of digital principles, paid social, partnerships, mobile, data and analytics
- Strategic mindset and be confident to build strategic responses from scratch
- Strong knowledge of the programmatic and paid social landscape as it relates to various channels including display, video and experiential
- Strong knowledge of, and experience in multiple technology platforms: DSPs/Social Ads Managers, verification tools, viewability, analytics, attribution modelling and ad serving
- Proven competency in data analysis, trafficking and Microsoft Excel
- Problem solving and solutions focused mind-set
- Strong presentation and communication skills with excellent written & verbal English language skills/grammar
- A positive and passionate approach that motivates the team around you
- Independent worker who can own and manage relationships confidently
- Drive to execute new ideas and be at the forefront of new industry developments
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to train others and encourage knowledge sharing
MediaCom unleashes brands’ growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing ‘People First, Better Results’ belief. We know that by investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, we will help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2020 this approach led MediaCom to be crowned Global Media Network of the Year by Eurobest and Festival of Media Global, in addition to being the most awarded agency at the WARC Media Awards.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, Uber and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
We believe in People First, Better Results. This means that through investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities and creating a culture of belonging, we achieve brilliant results for both our clients’ businesses and our own. We champion individuality and diversity in our people through an abundance of initiatives and training, and attract and retain the greatest talent in the industry.
Our mission is to See the Bigger Picture for our clients. We apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
MediaCom represents some of the greatest brands in the Israel and beyond, both big and small. This includes P&G, Adidas, Sony, Google and more..
MediaCom is a member of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and part of GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm. As such, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
To find out more about MediaCom visit