International - Performance Marketing Associate Director
Job Title: Performance Marketing Associate Director
Department : Worldwide
Location: London, with travel (as required by the job)
Opening Date for Applications: 30th April
Closing Date for Applications: 28th May
The Associate Director will be the point person for anything related to Performance Marketing for P&G. The AD will assist the Business Director in opening up business opportunities directly and indirectly related to Performance Marketing and onboarding such opportunities in order to execute at a central level together with the rest of the account team, as well as Connected Execution, our global digital execution arm.
Another area of responsibility for the Associate Director is to work together with our markets that have the P&G assignment (Central Europe, South East Europe & DACH regions and Israel in EMEA. Potentially India and Middle East, South East Asia and LATAM) in upskilling their performance marketing capabilities and helping them sell in more services in this area.
The Associate Director will report into the Business Director with a dotted line to P&G Europe Lead and work closely with the rest of the Account team, our Ecommerce specialist division, the Connected Execution Search, Social and Partnerships teams, as well as Creative Planning and SEO teams from MBA. Other specialisms and teams that the Account Director might be required to tap into are Data Strategy, Business Science, local markets and any other agency or start up either from WPP or beyond that will contribute towards our client’s business.
The candidate we are looking for…
The ideal candidate will be a performance marketing specialist and strategist with 6-7 years of experience in e-commerce. You will have had hands-on experience working with e-commerce platforms, while at the same time having the capacity to look at the entire ecosystem of digital and offline channels, understand how they interact together and create a strategy. We are looking for someone with great interpersonal skills, able to deal with different types of clients: from the highly technical to the more business-oriented always able to adapt their style accordingly to explain different concepts and successfully sell-in different programmes.
P&G is among MediaCom’s top global accounts and the highest accumulator of awards for MediaCom in the most recent years (Cannes, Festival of Media, M&Ms, Effies). P&G is the biggest advertiser in the world meaning that they are always ahead of the curve when it comes to marketing concepts, business models and innovation. It is a highly rewarding client, keeping its agency teams challenged with new problems and always demanding the best talent in analytics and strategy. The path MediaCom is set on with P&G is very exciting with lots of fresh new business opportunities. We will be thrilled to have you join us in what is sure to be a great ride.
There is also opportunity to work on other clients such as Danone and Ecommerce driven brands from other categories other than FMCG. However the key priority will be P&G.
Ecommerce Strategy Application
- Demonstrate the gravitas and the confidence to lead the delivery of transformational connected communications solutions. Confidently and effectively representing MediaCom’s diversified services to the client.
- Work with teams to deliver integrated multi-channel solutions that achieve overall client objectives and business KPIs
- Be able to apply practical solutions to compressing the path to purchase from first touch engagement to e-store sale.
- Develop practical implementation guidelines for ecommerce strategies and plans to drive both ROI efficiency and revenue growth
- Collaborate regionally and across all local markets ensuring quality product and service delivery
- Engage with channel experts at the right time to deliver new strategies and digital innovation to your client
- Support the Business Director & P&G markets AORs in the development of performance test roadmaps for different markets.
3. Team and Markets Education
- Take ownership of the P&G London Network’s team as well as our P&G markets in education and upskilling in performance marketing
- Develop strong relationships with other departments within MediaCom Worldwide to ensure that the latest thinking is permeated to P&G London Network Team and markets.
- Receive positive feedback from your internal stakeholders including local markets
4. Commercial / Organic Growth
- Be involved in new business opportunities as required.
- Assist the Business Director in identifying, creating, converting and managing strategically relevant revenue opportunities for MediaCom’s diversified services
- Successfully and regularly sell in new services which expand the scope of work and grow business revenue
Travel to different European locations will be required to visit our P&G markets as well as client HQ in Geneva, Switzerland.