Digital Account Manager (Global Media Network)
We believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom unleashes brands’ growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing ‘People First, Better Results’ belief. We know that by investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, we will help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2020 this approach led MediaCom to be crowned Global Media Network of the Year by Eurobest and Festival of Media Global, in addition to being the most awarded agency at the WARC Media Awards.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries.
MediaCom Ireland is one of the Ireland’s largest and fastest growing media and communications agencies. We work with some of the most famous and ambitious brands and organisations including Sky, Lidl, Coca-Cola, Mars, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Universal Pictures, Ryanair, St. Vincent de Paul, and Allianz.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.com
Team and Role Overview
MediaCom Ireland are looking for a Digital Account Manager to work on one of the most important and exciting parts of Sky’s business – Sky Acquisition and NOW TV spanning campaigns such as; SkyQ, Sports, Movies and Broadband campaigns.
You should have a base knowledge of the Irish digital landscape and have experience in planning / buying digital media. Our performance campaigns are ‘Always On’ and heavily focused on driving efficiency through a full suite of programmatic activity.
You will work closely with media owners and third-party platforms for campaign management, optimisation and reporting. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for planning, analysing performance and implementing optimisations, leading on all reporting and working closely with other teams in the network at GroupM and WPP.
You will have an opportunity to work on a client with an appetite for innovation and the budget to bring your best ideas to reality.
You will work with the best talent in the industry, both internally at MediaCom and externally at Sky and you will report to the Digital Director.
Key Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working in a media agency, within a Paid Social/ Display/Online Video function
- Good knowledge of the programmatic and paid social landscape as it relates to various channels including display and video
- Good knowledge of, and experience in multiple technology platforms: DSPs/Social Ads Managers, verification tools, viewability, analytics, attribution modelling and adserving
- Proven competency in data analysis and on-going optimisation
- Problem solving and solutions focused mind-set
- Strong presentation and communication skills with excellent written & verbal English language skills/grammar
- A positive approach that motivates the team around you and you can manage relationships confidently
- Drive to execute new ideas and be at the forefront of new industry developments
- A passion for innovation and ensuring our client’s are first to market
- Understanding of attribution modelling, ad-serving and trafficking technologies
- Ideally experience of people management
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Employer pension contributions
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Cover
- 24 days Annual Leave and Public Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular perks and discounts
- Learning & Development Courses
- Pathway International Mobility programme
- Open to conversations around flexible working
- Great, collaborative and inspiring work atmosphere with MediaCom contribution to the social club/team events