Regional Senior HR Advisor - EMEA
Regional Senior HR Advisor
These are incredibly exciting times within the People, Performance and Operations team at MediaCom.
The centrally located PPO team lead, partner and service the EMEA Regional leadership and business teams and the Worldwide Hub teams across all four regions. In addition, we work collaboratively with locally based HR and Talent teams to deliver transformational people strategies and operations across every one of our +100 markets. We fully integrate with our client groups across the business to truly understand our business challenges, opportunities and source of competitive advance. We are represented at every level of our business, including playing a key and influential role at board level.
Our remit is more than traditional HR; through our talent and development brief we focus on optimising individual, team and organisational performance. That includes how we structure our business, design our teams, operationalise our business strategy and optimise the symbiotic relationship between our people and our global performance.
The PPO team consists of specialist function leaders, operational delivery teams and business partners. We lead, support and service employees at every level of the business and deliver everything from people strategy and vision, leadership and staff development, structural optimisation, performance analytics, talent acquisition, retention projects and development initiatives. Optimising business performance is at the heart of our team vision.
For the right individual with the ability to clearly see the big picture and deliver integrated people centric solutions to our business and directly to our clients, this represents a fascinating time to join the team.
This role can be based in London or other markets across EMEA.
This is a role that will help us to continue to develop our performance-centric solutions to the business across the Region. In doing so you will utilise data-driven insight into our workforce, our business, teams and individual performance. You will create and deliver innovative people solutions direct to our talent across your group of markets and help drive our brand, business metrics and attraction. Time to Flourish and Grow.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Oversee and contribute to the full POP service delivery to all MCM agencies within EMEA;
- Support our local market CEOs to deliver MCM’s culture, performance and people initiatives by directly delivering initiatives into markets;
- Deliver a full service remit supporting local HR in the use of our brand/talent collateral in how we Find/Keep & Grow talent that sets us apart from our competitors;
- Help the EMEA leaders to build a deeper understanding of our performance through the provision of data, solutions and talent metrics;
- You will help to create solutions, policies, initiatives, ways of working that help us to find, keep and grow exceptional talent.
- You will be in charge of your own agenda but you will be required to travel extensively across your group of markets as needed.
- Be proven in delivering training and development initiatives directly to your client group
- Ideally have some international HR management experience
- Ideally have an operational/HR BP background as you will need to deliver/support tactical HR operations although the main focus is on delivery talent management/development initiatives not managing ER
- Be passionate about & experienced in, organizational and people performance
- Be excited about data-driven talent and performance strategies
- Love being part of a global network and working with diverse client groups
- Thrive delivering a change agenda
- Be data-centric and able to assimilate data effectively
- Have clear communication and presentation skills
- Be energetic, determined and proactive
- Love people, travelling and working across cultures
- Hands-on, completer/finisher
- Multiple language skills would be a significant advantage. English is our international business language and proficiency is therefore required,
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries. We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently. But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients. We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom