International Digital Executive
International Digital Executive
Who are we?
Welcome innovators, initiative-takers, and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell, and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders, and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate differences.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to EssenceMediacom
We’re looking for a Digital Executive to work in the NBC Universal International team to focus on the exciting Content Group division. They will be trained in the planning, buying, and optimising of pan-regional campaigns, client relationship maintenance, account coordination, and digital strategy support for this major EssenceMediacom client.
EssenceMediacom have worked with NBCUniversal for many years and has continued to grow and evolve our relationship with this client starting with Universal Pictures Home Entertainment over 20 years ago. The client is split across a number of business operations - Universal Theatrical (Cinema), Home Entertainment (Blu-Ray & DVD), New Media (Digital Movie Downloads & Rentals), Content Group (Blu-Ray & DVD), TV Networks (E!, SyFy & Universal Channel) & Hayu (subscription VOD service).
The Digital Exec will join the NBCUniversal team working specifically on Universal’s Group division. This is a really exciting client who is responsible for the ever-changing and unique documentary, indie & horror movies from Universal, as opposed to the mainstream tentpole titles.
- Planning, buying and optimising of digital campaigns across multiple markets, multiple channels & platforms (IO, VOD, Google, Social, Amazon, etc)
- Campaign reporting, measurement analysis and insight-driven innovation
- Deliver regular detailed reports on the performance of campaigns, be able to identify insights from large data sets & provide recommendations to ensure the positive evolution of campaign performance is incorporated into new plans
- Presenting media recommendations and reports to the internal team and clients
- Assist in the identification of relevant publishers & platforms - with the use of ComScore, TGI.net & other research products
- Support the planner, manager & director in all aspects of the planning and buying cycle
- Attend client meetings on a weekly basis for briefing & to develop client management and presentation skills
- Respond to all requests, and project briefs with speed, accuracy, and enthusiasm within the agreed deadlines
- Keep up to date with developments in the digital/social media landscape for applications on Universal Pictures’ business & identify new opportunities for trailer & content breaking
- Deliver efficiencies through the prioritisation of tasks and adoption of tools and processes
- Ensure financial accuracy through the planning and buying process and reconciliation of spends
- Management of the weekly media status tracking sheet with media plan details.
- Own key reports including PCAs, competitive analysis, and annual global campaign spend roll-ups
Research & Insight
- Compile research and insights for communications strategy on forthcoming campaigns
- Gain a strong understanding and level of expertise with the full range of media research tools to identify audience opportunities
- Distribute updates/reports to the wider team and client on media developments and emerging technologies
Skills, Behaviours and Experience Required
- Confident and professional with strong communications skills
- Organised, proactive and inquisitive – with a passion to learn
- Strong computer skills – especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Good attention to detail and an ability to interrogate data
- Experience of working or studying in Online/Digital advertising is a bonus
- High level of autonomy is required
We are a global communications agency leading with breakthrough thinking, building explosive growth for brands, and helping our clients see the bigger picture. Our daring global network of 10,000 influencers help our clients breach traditional boundaries in media, uncover novel ideas, and unleash exponential growth. EssenceMediacom challenges conventional thinking to build, propel, and supercharge our clients’ businesses at scale and lead our industry in critical areas such as diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability.
EssenceMediacom understands that our people are tasked with big goals: building breakthrough growth for brands and leading with breakthrough thinking in our industry. Our people are at the heart of this work because their ideas will enable us to decode the intersections of people, content, and technology to bring our aspirations to life. Our success is down to our eclectic, diverse, and talented people. EssenceMediacom is a place for us to grow our careers and expand our horizons. EssenceMediacom is committed to building an agency culture that supports our people, puts diversity at the forefront of our operations, and creates an opportunity for all. This collective culture will be our “new power” where ideas are freely exchanged, and collaboration is actively encouraged in a place where you can innovate in our hyperconnected world.
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at EssenceMediacom London*