Hello. We are EssenceMediacom. GroupM’s newest and largest agency, committed to delivering marketing breakthroughs for brands. We have disrupted the old models across media, creative, innovation and analytics to find new opportunities for advertisers and deliver truly integrated media solutions. Born out of two pioneering agencies, EssenceMediacom fuses Essence’s performance, data, analytics, and creative technology DNA with MediaCom’s scaled multichannel audience planning and strategic media expertise. Our ‘breakthrough’ ambition is underpinned by our commitment to ‘continuous learning’. We aim to ensure our people fulfil their potential by investing their whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, which in turn helps grow our clients’ businesses. With 10,000 people across 120 offices in 96 markets, we are one of the world’s leading communications specialists with billings of more than US$22 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2022). Our global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Google, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony and Uber.
You will need to moderate and grow established social-media communities as well as create and nurture new communities. You will create and moderate content campaigns and help define content and distribution strategies for our clients across all types of content campaigns, including social, event, sponsorship activation, advertiser-funded programming etc.
You will be highly organized, have a proactive work ethic, be a natural communicator and have a strong aesthetic sensibility.
- Managing clients’ social media channels, creating engaging content and interesting ways to get people talking about new products and campaigns.
- Social media community management and moderation.
- Scanning competitors’ pages and social media communities for brand mentions, reporting them and resolving negative situations.
- Support on content calendar creation, developing topical content relevant for all managed communities and for continuous reporting/insight.
- Following Brand tone of voice and moderation guidelines.
- Posting of all content for client social media communities across a variety of platforms and brands.
- Undertaking research into competitor communities, analyzing content and developing a unique approach to address common topics.
- Coordinating with different account teams within MediaCom in a proactive and enthusiastic manner.
- Being responsible for daily contact and counselling with client.
- Coordinating projects and being the point of contact between the client and third-party agencies (production agencies, media owners etc.).
- Minimum 6 months experience of community/content moderation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Arabic and English (Saudi dialect is a plus).
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and hardworking.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Passionate about consumer trends and insights.
- A natural interest in social media.
- Good knowledge and understanding of content amplification.
- Business savvy and able to work in a fast-paced client facing environment.
- Good level of understanding of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Flexible and proactive with the ability to react quickly when the need arises.