Marketing Analytics Manager
Marketing Analytics Manager - MediaCom –Leeds or Manchester
Location: Ideally based Leeds with fantastic transport links across the Northwest, there is also the option of working a split between our Manchester and Leeds offices.
Salary: Dependent on experience, with amazing benefits and a fantastic friendly culture.
MediaCom North are looking for a Marketing Analytics Manager to join our Business Intelligence Department, who are responsible for measuring the effectiveness of our clients’ marketing activity.
Our Business Intelligence department covers Business Science, Analytics and Research so as a Marketing Analytics Manager within our Business Science team, you will specifically be responsible for the day to day running of client’s analytics and your team of analysts.
Here at MediaCom, we know that our people are our greatest asset in making us the UK’s leading agency and so we make sure our employees are rewarded and looked after in terms of career growth, social life, and personal welfare.
Flexible working is a part of our culture and MediaCom North are proud to be an inclusive employer that can (and will!) offer flexibility in employment from the first day you join us as a member of our team. We recognise that our people want a lifestyle balance that truly reflects and accommodates the many demands of the modern-day world. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss options with anyone interested in becoming a ‘MediaCommer’ as we already have several initiatives in place with options incorporating flexibility from both an hours and location perspective.
We believe that by putting our People First, we deliver Better Results for our clients and create a great place for everyone to enjoy their work.
As such we don’t need you to be in the office every day for this role, the only thing we do ask is that you are able to spend 2-3 days a week working out of our Leeds office, the rest of the time can be based in Manchester or at home! We’re also more than happy to have a conversation around part-time hours so please enquire if you’d like to find out more.
What we'd like to see from you:
- A Degree in Economics, Maths or Stats
- Experience managing analytics projects with a strong preference for time series econometrics in the media or marketing industry
- The ability to convert analysis into real world actionable solutions
- Strong client facing skills, with the ability to explain complex analysis clearly
- Experience managing a team of analysts
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, common econometrics packages and PowerPoint
- Commercial awareness is also a key factor to success within this role.
- Knowledge of R or other programming languages highly beneficial but not essential
Your key responsibilities will be:
- You will report to a Director and be responsible for the day to day running of your client’s analytics and your team of analysts
- Your primary concern will be to produce insight driven reports that provide clients with key actions to improve their business whilst maintaining technical excellence.
- You will be involved through all stages of the project from the initial project design and set up, managing the data collection, the modelling work and the presenting back of findings and recommendations. You will therefore be tasked with project managing your clients’ analytics, ensuring the smooth running of the whole process.
- You will work across multiple clients in different sectors
- This role involves working closely with clients and all internal teams, thus it is imperative to have a good understanding of marketing strategy and business concerns for both clients and the agency
- As you will have a Senior Econometrician & Econometrician reporting into you, you will be responsible for ensuring technical excellence within the team as well as their individual development and career progression
- As Marketing Analytics Manager you are responsible for the team growth and profitability so a commercial head is also required