International - Technical Project Manager
Ever thought about how AI will impact how we work, or have ideas on how emerging technologies can improve communication with colleagues? Then read on.
The Technical Project Manager role will provide you with the autonomy to truly own and deliver ground-breaking technical people led solutions to over 8000+ employees within 125 markets working alongside long term suppliers to our business.
Reporting into the global chief talent officer, you will be responsible and accountable for managing low to highly complex projects from concept through to delivery, often in short timeframes.
Working in an energetic, fast paced environment alongside some of the most creative, strategic, innovative teams of people within MediaCom and the media industry.
Overview of Duties and Expectations:
Planning and organising
- Requirement gathering in order to review and research the best solution for a given problem within a defined budget, resources and technical constraints to then effectively advise on best course of action for any given project.
- Where applicable create rapid prototypes of system process and/or functionality to assist in the decision-making process for development sprints across any of our platforms.
- Creates, Manages and maintains detailed project plans with accurate and clearly defined objectives and milestones for each project.
- Responsible for providing technical direction for the planning, executing and finalising (Full project life cycle) of solutions related to new and existing bespoke built products, enhanced modules to existing platforms and API platform integrations.
- Work alongside stakeholders and team members of all levels both remotely and locally in order to effectively and efficiently deliver projects according to plan.
- Will be required to manage several large-scale projects at any given time given the fast-paced aspects of our business.
- Plans and prioritise project tasks and activities for each project in advance assisting with resource management both internally and external freelance requirements.
- Monitors performance against deadlines and milestones and reports, escalates where required.
- Responsible for setting up, monitoring and managing project budgets including supplier setup process and finance management for invoicing
- Create individual project led status reports clearly, concisely and correctly.
- Takes an interest in the world of technology and understands trends in the people performance management system space.
Ideal experience and skills required:
- Exceptional experience of HR systems including employee performance systems, applicant tracking systems, and learning management solutions and API integrations across platforms.
- Strong knowledge of project management platforms (Asana preferred) and tools for reporting and bug tracking (Mantis)
- Ability to use rapid prototype tools such as (MockFlow) or similar
- Understanding what makes great user experience (UX) and a good knowledge of both front end and back end development languages (HTML, CSS, SCSS, PHP, MySQL)
- Ability to understand and work with new and different technologies and get the best out of any tools or systems, whilst being able to simplify the jargon to help explain and communicate to stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrates resilient and flexible approaches to changing work priorities.
- Fosters strong relationships between the team and departments across our business.
- Enhances our long-standing relationships with our platform suppliers