Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Mars, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
- Develop a full understanding of in all areas of the MediaCom suite of products and services to support the identification and selling tasks.
- Comply with all internal processes around quality assurance, ensuring all client facing information is proofed prior to submission.
- Create media strategy & rationale and work with AD and Planners to package and present back to client.
- Contribute constructively to the identification and improvement of central processes which could deliver higher-performance.
- Oversee and develop a Media Planner
- Be a strong leader and mentor and lead by example
- Develop relationships with day to day clients and internally with other departments
- Maintain strong relationships with media owners
- Ensure that you are delivering brilliant basics in digital implementation planning
- Work closely with the Digital Associate Director on the day to day digital / offline output for your clients (working with all departments across the company)
- Response to brief presentations
- Work on proposals based on media owner ideas / solutions
- Extensive experience working across the full Communications Planning process
- Several years experience planning across Display, Search and Social Campaigns and offline
- Is able to present and talk confidently about all digital / offline channels
- Proven client management experience, handling key stakeholders, presenting and managing expectations
- Strong communication skills
- Able to advise the team on broader digital themes such as Data Strategy, Creative/Content and Partnerships
In 3 months, you would focus on developing:
- Network and Collaboration Skills which will include:
- Effectively manage stakeholder relationships
- Deliver excellent client service and learn from feedback
- Team Relationship – proactive feedback to AD and responsibility of Planner/Buyer
In 6 months, you would have a degree of development and continued focus on:
- Operational & Technical Skills
- Co-ordinate strategic planning activities
- Interpret client briefs and management of deliverables
- Conduct and analyse research
- Comply with internal processes for quality assurance
- Contribute constructively to the identification and improvement of processes
In 12 months, you would have developed:
- Strategic Skills
- Make recommendations to the strategic direction of the account
- Remain up to date with market trends and understand the market and customer demographics