Hello. We are MediaCom.
We believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom unleashes brands’ growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing ‘People First, Better Results’ belief. We know that by investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, we will help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2020 this approach led MediaCom to be crowned Global Media Network of the Year by Eurobest and Festival of Media Global, in addition to being the most awarded agency at the WARC Media Awards.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Groupe PSA, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, Uber and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.com
Mediacom North is looking for an Analytics Executive to join our rapidly expanding UK Google Practise team. If you are passionate about data, keeping up to date with new technologies and have a good eye for detail, then this is the role for you.
You will be a key member of our Analytics team, helping consult with clients to implement and optimise their digital performance through their analytics platform, with a focus on integration within the wider digital media environment.
You will become the voice of analytics within the Analytics, taking on the responsibility of promoting our services and expertise through the wider agency. Ensuring we always deliver top quality work and scaling our success by following best practice process.
The role will require excellent communication skills as you will be required to build and manage relationships with our clients and internal investment teams.
Having worked in a similar role elsewhere, you will be extremely knowledgeable with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and other web technologies.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to become part of one of the most innovative and progressive media agencies in the world! You’ll have opportunities to gain exposure to our tech, our amazing internal teams and our industry-leading clients and the chance to build your career & your future the way you want it!
What we are looking for?
- Advanced skills using the Google Analytics, Google Marketing Platform and other analytics platforms.
- Advanced skills implementing custom Google Tag Manager tracking.
- Excellent MS Excel, numerical ability and attention to detail
- Strong ability to multi task, prioritise and manage projects.
- Strong ability to develop relationships with a range of professionals.
- Feed insights and findings into internal teams team improve analysis for clients.
- In-depth understanding of digital marketing, CRO and ad operations (Desirable)
- Ability to consistently work thoroughly and accurately, with an eye for detail
- Be confident in making recommendations to clients about how they use and manage data
- An enthusiasm to support our people and our clients with innovative web analytics solutions
- Have the ability to prioritise and manage multiple client projects.
Mediacom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.