We are looking for a copywriter, primarily working across long form copy for web and emails and short copy across social.
When a brief comes our way, you’ll come with ideas to the table and bring them to life with effective copy, with the aim of driving engagement, reach, and views.
You’ll be able to write for digital and social, you’ll be able to cut through and engage with the target audience, and use feedback and data analysis to inform and adapt your writing, and constantly be interested in developing your copy to stay on top of trends in the digital and social space.
If you have experience writing for digital platforms, this is ideal for you.
The key languages are Polish and German but this role is for the copywriter who needs to be able to speak and write in German.
Key skills and experience:
- Excellent writing skills as a given!
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- An understanding of SEO, e-commerce and other digital comms
- Able to work across multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to take feedback from clients and stakeholders to amend or redevelop copy
- Collaborative team player, open minded, transparent and non-political
- Relentlessly curious about people, technology, brands, design and business
- Self-starting, proactive and prepared to put in the hard yards to deliver excellent creative output
- Able to balance a strong point of view with an ability to listen, learn and adapt
- Energised by doing the right thing for our clients; solution and results focused
- Positive, enthusiastic, unflappable
- Strong motivation and drive to succeed