PPC Executive/ Senior PPC Executive- MediaCom North- Manchester
Location: Based in the heart of Spinningfields, minutes away from central transport links so easily accessible from across the North West.
If you’ve ever bought a Coke with your name on it, seen Alan Carr hijack an ad break, or witnessed a man in heels perform an #epic strut – then you’ve probably seen our work. We’re surrounded by adverts and MediaCom is the reason behind why, where and when you see them. We’re so successful at what we do that 1 in 3 adverts that you see across any form of media is a MediaCom placed Advert, and the reason for this? Our People.
MediaCom is looking for a PPC Executive or Senior PPC Executive to join our well established and high performing PPC department in our Manchester office. You will manage the day to day running of your PPC account and support the PPC Manager to follow the client strategy as laid out by them. As part of this role you will also help oversee the work and development of the PPC assistant so they can grow within the team and gain more confidence in managing their own smaller accounts.
- Ensure the delivery of best practice PPC management throughout their individual Account Group
- Ensuring delivery of PPC campaigns within the account group is to brief and in line with best practice methods and that all Client deadlines are hit.
- Keeping MediaCom PPC services at the forefront of the market through utilising the latest innovations and techniques
- Monitoring Spend & Targets of designated PPC accounts and ensuring this is in line with the campaign brief.
- Report any issues with their accounts in a timely manner to the PPC Manager to be looked at further and get support
- Ensure all month end spend figures are provided to the relevant individuals in line with agreed deadlines
- Ensure all draft invoices are approved within Finance Process to enable effective invoicing and finance management
- Ensure the Account Directors and clients are informed and educated into all account activity and techniques used on campaigns.
- Liaising with the Digital Account Directors / Managers to understand client issues and feeding these back to the PPC Managers to develop new approaches to continually improve campaign performance
- Take ownership of a champion area from within their Category Band to add value to the wider team and support Assistant with their knowledge of this.
- Be available to support the new business efforts through participation.
- A working knowledge of all paid search platforms including Adwords / Adcenter and accompanying tools
- A working knowledge of tracking software including Doubleclick / Google Analytics / Atlas
- A working knowledge of Mediacom Internal Software including Bolt / Dashboards / DDS
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to mentor and support junior staff, as well as work in a small team.
- Diligence in delivering against pre agreed timescales
- A pro-active attitude to learn new things and be positive about taking on new challenges which will help them learn and develop.
- A desire and willingness to get the job done