Project Manager / Producer
We are looking for a Project Manager who can take a campaign from the moment the client brief is received, all the way through to delivery.
A highly organised, naturally confident communicator - you’ll act as the lynchpin between all departments, ensuring work is allocated correctly, delivered on time and within budget and that all relevant stakeholders are happy with the work. A calm, authoritative voice during stressful moments, you’ll ensure priorities are communicated to the relevant people as well as being a champion of the process.
You’ll maintain an understanding of all projects going through on the account no matter big or small, and be able to multitask to keep projects at different stages moving through the process.
You’ll be super organised, keeping track of people, resources, costings and budgets, and ensure the relevant approvals and sign offs are obtained.
- Strong project management experience, production experience a bonus
- Previous experience using with Bynder useful
- CMS skills would be beneficial
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with all people, at all levels.
- Can demonstrate the use of initiative and work well unsupervised
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- A flexible and pro-active approach while maintaining attention to detail for deliverables
- Collaborative team player, open minded, transparent and non-political
- Relentlessly curious about people, technology, brands, design and business
- Self-starting, proactive and prepared to put in the hard yards to deliver excellent creative output
- Able to balance a strong point of view with an ability to listen, learn and adapt
- Energised by doing the right thing for our clients; solution and results focused
- Positive, enthusiastic, unflappable
- Strong motivation and drive to succeed