Strategy Lead UAE
EssenceMediacom helps brands unlock growth through media. By applying our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology, and creativity we design communication strategies that grow brands and generate sales.
As part of WPP and GroupM, we have access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
Our success is underpinned by our belief “People First, Better Results” that if we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for our teams but for our clients.
Strategy Lead will be tasked with building and developing insight-driven connections strategies for TCCC. The ideal candidate will be someone who relishes understanding a client’s business and how communications can help solve problems.
- Leading E2E strategic responses, working closely with account teams, ensuring the highest strategic and executional output for clients
- Creating the strategic approach which will run through the media plan, delivering against the business and media objectives
- Developing a strong attitudinal and behavioural understanding of priority audiences to identify key insights that will guide the strategic direction and ideas.
- Working with agency partners and media owners to develop innovative and effective ideas.
- Defining a strategic approach to measurement and testing, creating ameasurement framework linking media metrics to business outcomes.
- Although our focus is media, you will need to be able to take a strong POV about the client’s overall comms and brand activity across paid, owned and earned communications.
- Proactively providing updates on emerging media innovations, opportunities and changing media landscape that may impact strategic recommendations
- Contributing to new business, working on pitches as required
- 7 years proven strategic planning experience and skills across MENA is essential for thos role.
- Strong understanding of media planning theory, media behaviors and landscape
- Confident working with clients, and agency partners collaboratively.
- Proven record of leading successful new business pitches and creating the operating infrastructure to deliver new business post-pitch
- Evidence of being able to influence and manage senior client stakeholders (media managers, marketing directors and country heads),
Insightful and analytical thinker
- Strong analytical & human skills to identify key insights and design consumer journey planning,
- A track record of improving client profitability through both strategy and operational delivery,
- Demonstrable people management experience gained within a matrix management structure
- Experience strong collaboration skills & sharing knowledge order to facilitate a step-change in strategic planning.
Ambitious and driven
- Committed and passionate about what you do!
- Strive to produce industry leading work
- Can motivate yourself and others
- Highly organised with an ability to manage multiple workstreams effectively and efficiently