EMEA Regional Analytics Lead
We believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom unleashes brands’ growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing ‘People First, Better Results’ belief. We know that by investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, we will help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2021 this approach led MediaCom to be crowned Global Media Network of the Year by Adweek and Festival of Media Global, in addition to being Eurobest’s current Media Network of the Year and the most awarded agency at the WARC Media Awards.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, Uber and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
The Regional Analytics Lead works with regional and local teams to deliver measurement and analytical solutions with consistency, scale & speed. The successful candidate will have a successful track record building and leading successful teams within a large organization, a deep understanding of media and marketing analytics, and compelling communication skills.
We are looking for an individual that can own and manage assigned region(s), working with local markets to ensure alignment with global standards on measurement and KPI development, test & learn, and reporting best practices. This person will partner with local resources and act as a consultant and mentor as needed to enhance local analytics capabilities.
Working with the global client and product leadership teams, you will help the team accomplish challenging goals and objectives, balancing client, company, and team priorities.
Lead & develop a high performing Regional Analytics team for a key client: a globally renowned tech brand.
Be a trusted advisor to senior clients on all analytics & measurement matters.
Build and mentor a motivated team of analytics experts to deliver on our and our client’s global vision.
As a Regional Analytics Leader you will.
- Help develop global measurement and analytics methodologies, processes & playbooks
- Author regional customization as required; drive & govern successful implementation of these methodologies, processes & playbooks across the region
- Ensure local markets & regional team have sufficient confidence & in-depth knowledge to deliver global methodologies, processes & playbooks
- Work in an integrated fashion with client analytics and marketing teams to make recommendations based on analyses and experience
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction
- Lead, mentor and manage regional analytics team & help develop local market analytics capabilities
- Work with each market and your hub team to ensure each analytics and measurement report is delivered in a timely, accurate and actionable way
- Work with MediaCom client-account leadership to engage markets on all matters data related and become a trusted advisor to the client and account team
- Provide on-going analytical support to address a wide variety of client challenges related to media performance and business growth
Key Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to distil complex concepts and communicate them simply and clearly to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Comprehensive understanding of media, brand equity & business metrics
- An understanding of campaign reporting at the brand and performance levels along with the ability to tell a story through insights
- Ability to quickly identify and understand client challenges; address with solutions
- Work with Client Account & MediaCom Global Analytics & Digital leadership to elevate local and regional analytical capabilities and measurement sophistication
- Applies knowledge about the current and future practices and trends, technology, and information to the business
- Expert in stakeholder management and communicating effectively across all levels
- Ability to take on open-ended problems in unstructured, fast-moving environments
- Ability to roll up their sleeves and dive into the details of the data where required, a team player, ambitious, and eager to make an impact.
- Intellectually and interpersonally adaptive; willing to learn, teach, lead and follow
- Adept at getting under the skin of client’s business needs/objectives to translate these challenges into practical strategies and consultative sale proposals
- Substantive, authoritative and credible – someone who will be able to quickly influence senior colleagues, clients and partner agency people
- You ably manage a large number of campaigns and geographies, involving moving parts and interdependencies across teams and markets
- Extensive practical experience in media/marketing analytics or consulting roles
- An excellent grasp of media metrics, industry data, and methodologies
- Knowledge of consumer research & advanced campaign measurement techniques including: Brand Lift, Cross Media, MMM and Multi Touch Attribution
- Knowledge of biddable media analytics to fuel biddable media in-campaign optimization
- Strong experience leading, managing & mentoring teams
- Expert in written and oral communication at all levels
- Quantitative Bachelor's degree or equivalent level of experience required
- Masters level qualification or equivalent level of experience would be an advantage