Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries. We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Mars, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few. We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently. But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy. We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients. We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
As a Performance Executive, you will be working across biddable media platforms across various client verticals. You will master SEM, Social and Programmatic platform and/or execution, and ensure campaigns follow industry best-practices to foster account growth, challenge client beliefs and adopt the latest innovations.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Performance Manager.
3 best things about the job:
- Managing performance campaigns for brands that are leaders of their respective industries.
- Mastering your skills across the entire spectrum of performance marketing.
- The opportunity to expand your skillset to all areas of media & marketing, through our range of specialist divisions and WPP partner companies
Measures of success –
- Gain in-depth knowledge of MediaCom’s approach to Search Engine Marketing and Biddable Platforms
- Help to setup, manage and regularly optimize campaigns.
- Provided prompt regular reporting to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Foster good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Provided recommendations to client, backed by data and best practices, maximising the potential of SEM, Social and Display campaigns.
- Implement account optimizations that have made a measurable impact to client’s campaign performance
- Mastered a wide array of SEM, Social, Display and other biddable platform optimization techniques.
- Implemented advanced data-led performance marketing campaigns across various channels and understanding of attribution modelling concepts.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Delivery of Performance campaigns across Search, social, display and other biddable platforms for several key client accounts
- Ensure campaign set-up follows best practices in terms of structure, device and location targeting, along with ad creative messaging
- Ensure campaigns are optimized regularly and deliver outstanding campaign performance
- Production of prompt and precise client reporting with suitable commentary, highlighting actionable insights
- Delivery of paid media campaigns via SEM, Social, Display and Video to a number of key client accounts
What you will need:
- Prior experience in Digital Marketing / Digital Advertising preferred, but not necessary. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Passionate in digital marketing
- Attention to detail with good levels of accuracy
- Comfortable with numbers
- Strong written and spoken English