Global Media Buyer F/H
MediaCom, an agency of GroupM :
MediaCom handles the media planning and buying for some of the world's smartest advertisers. Supported by keen consumer insight, analysis and experience, we are part of the largest media planning and buying network in the world.
We believe that everything is connected. And that means a media agency has to think and operate in an entirely newway. We transform client communications through systems thinking. Systems thinking is how we make sense of our clients’ communications systems, where we work to optimise the system as a whole and not just the individual components.
The MediaCom network comprises of over 6,700 people working in 125 offices in 90 markets around the world. We are proud to call some of the world's most successful brands as clients, including Mars, Sony, Procter & Gamble, Peugeot Citroen, Shell, and The Coca-Cola Company. We know that our people are our greatest asset in making us a number one agency and so we make sure our employees are rewarded and looked after in terms of career growth, social life and personal welfare.
Attached to the trading manager, you will have as missions :
- Media implementational planning & buying ( from media recommendation to reporting)
- Develop and present Press & Display-Video Media recommendations
- Press & Display-video Media planning : evaluate and select media vendors that best address different campaign objectives
- Trafficking & Tracking process follow-up / tools implementation
- Campaign management : optimization, reporting
- Analyze results and summarize performance in Post-campaign reviews
- Act as main point of contact to drive Programmatic experts and publishers for Special Operations (360° mixing Press and digital)
- Develop 360° operations
- Negotiation with vendors
- Administrative & invoicing follow up
- Experience required: 3 to 5 years in this position in media Agency or in a company
- Technical skills : Fluent Business English, Microsoft Office suite, strong analytical skills, and demonstrated oral and written communication abilities. Print experience well appreciated
- Soft skills : Excellent interpersonal skills Rigorous, Curious and eager to learn, flexible, adaptable and interest for Luxury sector.
About GroupM by WPP :
GroupM, world leader in consulting and media buying, is mainly engaged in supporting advertisers in the promotion of their brands.
GroupM is present in 80 countries via international networks and works with renowned clients in diversified sectors such as luxury goods, automotive, FMCG, services...
In France, GroupM is present through the following agencies : KR Wavemaker, MediaCom, Mindshare, Neo, Keyade and Essence (1000 employees).
We are looking for a Global Media Buyer Display within our Mediacom teams dedicated to Luxury clients.
Joining GroupM means :
- Sharing our commitment to innovation, ethics and transparency
- Benefit from a collaborative, learning culture and a diverse client portfolio
- Taking advantage of our privileged work environment
GroupM is committed to diversity. All our positions are open to disabled workers.