Media Executive - Bayer
Job Title: Media Executive
About the Opportunity: The Media Executive will support the team on the planning, buying, activation and analysis of Bayer campaigns Globally.
A Day in the Life: From the outset, the Media Executive will have direct exposure to clients through their preparation of reports and assessments. On a day-to-day basis, their tasks will include liaising with local market Bayer teams, MediaCom’s specialist global teams to support Bayer’s brands campaigns. They will also assist on the research, planning and buying phases of digital campaigns.
3 best things about the job:
- Exposure to multiple online and offline media channels, disciplines, and specialists.
- Working across multiple MediaCom global markets and learning about their media landscapes.
- Access to MediaCom’s best-in-class training programme.
In 3 months, you will have:
Learned the technical skills required to use The System, Synthesis, and other tools. An initial understanding of how Bayer activate their Brand’s media communications across the globe, and broader media channel usage.
In 6 months, you will have:
Responsibility for day to day market co-ordination and will be working closely with clients on resolving challenges and producing reports. You will also have a working knowledge of the digital media owner landscape employed on Bayer.
Where you’ll be at the end of your first year:
You will have a good knowledge of Bayer’s campaigns, innovation, and performance across the previous year. You will have developed a good understanding and completed training on the digital media ecosystem. You will also be the ‘go to’ person for any questions on Bayer market activity.
What we’re looking for in you:
- A rigorous approach to learning about what makes a successful advertising campaign.
- Great eye for detail – scratching beneath the surface of a challenge to reveal the optimum solution.
- Genuine interest in media and how it impacts sales.
- Numerically literate.
- A good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
What’s in it for you!
As part of the GroupM and WPP network, our benefits are incredibly comprehensive and you’ll have plenty of fantastic benefits to choose from. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Stunning London-based offices with on-site bar, cafe and roof terrace
- 25 days’ holiday from the get-go, increasing with length of service
- Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance
- We also have a regular events calendar including company socials, sports clubs, a range of on-site services including health screenings, financial management workshops, manicures and massages.
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom