MediaCom Play– Global Partnership Manager
MediaCom Play – Global Partnership Manager
Overview of role
MediaCom’s global gaming division, MediaCom Play, work across the gaming, metaverse and web3.0 landscape. MediaCom Play currently advise MediaCom brands across the globe on how to navigate all areas from strategy, negotiation, activation, and measurement. The Global Partnership Manager will play a pivotal role in the day to day running of MediaCom Play working with global, regional, and local teams and brands. One day you will be project managing a brand-to-brand licensing agreement, the next brainstorming creative ideas with our strategy and creative teams for a global client who is looking to build a long term engagement with the gaming creator community. The role requires high energy, passion, and organisation skills to manage multiple projects at once. A passion for gaming and a strong perspective and understanding of gaming, metaverse and web 3.0 is required.
Do you know the difference between engaging with a media platform and IP owner? Have you managed gaming programmes before? Are you able to use audience behaviours and insights to inform a gaming approach for brands? What’s the difference between centralised and decentralised communities? If you have a strong and informed opinion to these questions, we’d love to hear from you.
Let the games begin….
Reporting of the role
Reporting into Jack Bradford, Global Senior Associate Director of Gaming, MediaCom Play.
3 best things about the job
- Opportunity to shape MediaCom’s fastest growing division globally
- Opportunity to create strategies and activations across gaming, metaverse and web 3.0
- Opportunity to join and elevate an award-winning team
Measures of success
In three months, you would have:
- Imbedded yourself into MediaCom’s culture and built strong relationships with key personnel
In six months, you would have:
- Implemented gaming, metaverse and web 3.0 campaigns, worked with MediaCom Play’s global network to develop our product offering
In 12 months, you would have:
- Won multiple awards and serve as a day-to-day contact for new and existing gaming related opportunities across MediaCom
Responsibilities of the role
- Identify, create, and execute award winning gaming, metaverse & web 3.0 programmes
- Provide support and develop MediaCom Play’s product development across the network
- Work closely with global, regional, and local MediaCom Play, Creative System and MediaCom personnel
- Build & maintain mid-level internal and external relationships
- Project manage and coordinate client conversations and client projects with multiple stakeholders
- Talk with authority across all things gaming, metaverse & web 3.0
What you will need
- A deep understanding of the gaming, metaverse & web 3.0 industry
- Have delivered campaigns and experiences for brands across the gaming, metaverse and web 3.0 landscape
- 5+ Years’ experience in and around the gaming universe at a brand, platform, publisher, rights holder, or agency
- Understand the varying ways in for brands across the ecosystem
- A collaborative, creative and hardworking mindset, and skillset
- Able and willing to work on multiple workstreams at once
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Google, Mars, P&G, Richemont, Sony & Uber to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. Creative Systems is the unique integrated media, data, tech, and creative philosophy and methodology at MediaCom.
We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.