Digital Account Manager
Hello. We are MediaCom.
We believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom unleashes brands’ growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing ‘People First, Better Results’ belief. We know that by investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, we will help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2020 this approach led MediaCom to be crowned Global Media Network of the Year by Eurobest and Festival of Media Global, in addition to being the most awarded agency at the WARC Media Awards.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Groupe PSA, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, Uber and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.com
Team and Role Overview
MediaCom Ireland are looking for a Digital Account Manager to join the fast paced Retail and Commerce team based here in Dublin, where you will get the opportunity to work with some of the most exciting Retail brands in Ireland!
You should have a strong base knowledge of the Irish media landscape and have experience in planning + buying digital media and be able to confidently converse with clients of all levels about every aspect of the digital media ecosystem, across Brand awareness, Consumer Engagement and Commerce / Performance focussed campaigns.
You will work closely with media owners and third-party platforms for campaign management, optimisation and reporting. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for driving excellence in our Digital planning across the retail team, analysing performance and working with Internal and client teams to implement optimisations, leading on all reporting and working closely with other teams in the network at GroupM and WPP.
- Previous experience working in a media agency, within a Paid Social/ Display/Online Video function
- Good knowledge of the programmatic and paid social landscape as it relates to various channels including display and video
- Good knowledge of, and experience in multiple technology platforms: DSPs/Social Ads Managers, verification tools, viewability, analytics, attribution modelling and adserving
- Proven competency in data analysis and on-going optimisation
- Problem solving and solutions focused mind-set
- Strong presentation and communication skills with excellent written & verbal English language skills/grammar
- A positive approach that motivates the team around you and you can manage relationships confidently
- Drive to execute new ideas and be at the forefront of new industry developments
- A passion for innovation and ensuring our client’s are first to market
- Understanding of attribution modelling, ad-serving and trafficking technologies
- Ideally experience of people management
- Competitive salary
- Employer pension contributions
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Cover
- 24 days Annual Leave and Public Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular perks and discounts
- Learning & Development Courses
- Pathway International Mobility programme
- Open to conversations around flexible working
- Great, collaborative and inspiring work atmosphere with MediaCom contribution to the social club/team events
Mediacom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.