Account Manager (Global Media Network)
We believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom unleashes brands’ growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing ‘People First, Better Results’ belief. We know that by investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, we will help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2020 this approach led MediaCom to be crowned Global Media Network of the Year by Eurobest and Festival of Media Global, in addition to being the most awarded agency at the WARC Media Awards.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries.
MediaCom Ireland is one of the Ireland’s largest and fastest growing media and communications agencies. We work with some of the most famous and ambitious brands and organisations including Sky, Lidl, Coca-Cola, Mars, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Universal Pictures, Ryanair, St. Vincent de Paul, and Allianz.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.com
Team and Role Overview
MediaCom Ireland are looking for an Account Manager to join the team working across some of the most exciting clients in the agency.
You will own campaign briefs from beginning to end and be responsible for their full delivery – with the chance to drive genuine innovation and excitement in the work you do for our clients.
You will work with some of the best media practitioners in the agency to advance your understanding of digital and data - evidence-based planning sits at the heart of what we do.
We believe in sharing great ideas across the teams, wherever they are, and you will have the opportunity to work with a large range of people from across the MediaCom business both locally and in other client markets. You will report into an Account Director.
Key Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a media planning role, encompassing all media channels including Digital
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects using strong organisational skills
- Basic understanding of media performance measurement is an advantage
- Strong sense of initiative and entrepreneurial mindset
- Problem solving and solutions focused mind-set
- A passion for innovation and ensuring our clients are leading the way
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Employer pension contributions
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Cover
- 24 days Annual Leave and Public Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular perks and discounts
- Learning & Development Courses
- Pathway International Mobility programme
- Open to conversations around flexible working
- Great, collaborative and inspiring work atmosphere with MediaCom contribution to the social club/team events
If you have the skills and experience for this exciting and challenging role, we would love to hear from you!
MediaCom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please make sure that you have the right to work in Ireland.