Global Data Coordinator
Job Title: Global Data Coordinator
About the Opportunity: Global Data Coordinator will work on in house tools designed to track and visualise media related data. The role will involve communication with multiple teams, markets, and clients to ensure that our tools successfully operate for everyone in the business.
A Day in the Life: Managing operations and dataflow for our tools. Providing support to users both internally and on the client’s side. Supporting the Data Mangers on daily tasks such as data coordination with the local markets, analysing and processing the raw data, quality checking data on the web tool, conducting user trainings.
3 best things about the job:
- You will join one of the fastest growing teams within the company
- You will have the opportunity to learn about client business
- You will work in a fast paced but friendly environment
In 3 months you will have:
Gain good knowledge about our in house tools and be ready to complete the tasks on your own
In 6 months you will have:
You will take more responsibility for our client deliverables within the group
Where you’ll be at the end of your first year:
You will become an expert in the operations of our tools, data management and network coordination
What we’re looking for in you:
- Exceptional organisational skills, ability to multi-task
- Good team player & winning can-do attitude
- A good competency of using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Passion for data including strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be administratively competent
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective and efficient working style
- Foreign language is an advantage
What’s in it for you!
As part of the GroupM and WPP network, our benefits are incredibly comprehensive and you’ll have plenty of fantastic benefits to choose from. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Stunning London-based offices with on-site bar, cafe and roof terrace
- 25 days’ holiday from the get-go, increasing with length of service
- Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance
- We also have a regular events calendar including company socials, sports clubs, a range of on-site services including health screenings, financial management workshops, manicures and massages.
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries. We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently. But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy. We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients. We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom.