Hello. We are EssenceMediacom. GroupM’s newest and largest agency, committed to delivering marketing breakthroughs for brands. We have disrupted the old models across media, creative, innovation and analytics to find new opportunities for advertisers and deliver truly integrated media solutions. Born out of two pioneering agencies, EssenceMediacom fuses Essence’s performance, data, analytics and creative technology DNA with MediaCom’s scaled multichannel audience planning and strategic media expertise. Our ‘breakthrough’ ambition is underpinned by our commitment to ‘continuous learning’. We aim to ensure our people fulfil their potential by investing their whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, which in turn helps grow our clients’ businesses. With 10,000 people across 120 offices in 96 markets, we are one of the world’s leading communications specialists with billings of more than US$22 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2022). Our global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Google, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony and Uber.
About the role
The Graphic Designer role is to work on delivering design services for agency clients.
- Creating design solutions for different marketing materials, e.g., social media designs, online banners, case studies, etc.
- Developing material for agency website, Facebook & Twitter pages.
Social Media Clients Requirements:
- Social Media designs of platforms.
- Photo manipulation and photo editing.
- Understanding brand guidelines and able to follow them.
- Working alongside Invention Studio team to produce visual concepts that illustrate ideas.
- Supporting production manager in production of any visual creative assets.
- Developing pitch materials where required.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience.
- 6 months to 1 year of experience.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating experience of working with variety of clients.
- Strong skills across Adobe suite (Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator).
- Motion Graphics, 2D animation, and video editing are a plus.
- English and Arabic (Fluent).
- Knowledge of major social media platforms design specifications (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Able to work under pressure and strictly meet deadlines.