Paid Search Executive - Shell
About the Opportunity:
The paid search & biddable executive will be responsible for launching paid search and YouTube campaigns and ads, which in simple terms represent the paid advertisements you see on Google and YouTube search results page when you search for literally anything or are watching videos.
Paid Search & Biddable Executive Day-to-Day Duties:
- Execute paid search campaigns across the accounts utilising Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Manage daily maintenance and optimisation of paid search activity across all platforms, including keyword research, expansion, and creative messaging
- Support with client and client teams outreach and communication, including detailed monthly reporting and strategic planning
- Work closely with international colleagues across markets to share best practice and collaboratively deliver on client demands
3 best things about the job:
- Exposure to an innovate client that is always willing to test and try new things
- Working closely with Google and attending exciting trainings
- Perfect opportunity to immerse yourself in the ever-changing and fun nature of search & biddable and win awards for the great work we do
In 3 months you will have:
In 3 months into the role you would have a fundamental understanding of paid search. You would be able to create, launch and optimise paid search and YouTube campaigns.
In 6 months you will have:
6 months down the line, you would have advanced your knowledge of paid search and YouTube. You would be joining exciting client calls and meetings and have the opportunity to advance your soft skills (ie client facing and communications). You would be also an expert of excel and working on dedicated to you paid search campaigns, as well as analysing trends and draw insights on the vast realm of data available.
Where you’ll be at the end of your first year:
At the end of your 1st year, you would have an in depth understanding of paid search channel and how it could help our clients to reach their marketing and objective goals. You would be able to execute the exciting tasks such as creating media plans, launching new campaigns, and optimise paid search activity. You would have become a confident presenter, and also grown a strong relationship with day to day clients and Google teams. You would have been also spoiled with team lunches, team drinks and social events.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Have a basic understanding of digital marketing principles
- Be numerate and analytical, as well as administratively competent with strong attention to detail
- Have a winning mentality, striving to exceed expectations
- Have excellent written & verbal English language skills/grammar
- Have a strong attention to detail
At MediaCom, we know that our people are our greatest asset in making us the UK’s leading agency and so we make sure our employees are rewarded and looked after in terms of career growth, social life and personal welfare. The MediaCom network comprises of 4,600 people working in 113 offices in 89 countries and we are proud to call some of the world's most successful brands our clients, including P&G, DLG, and Coca-Cola.
Despite our growth over the years we work hard at retaining our creative and inclusive approach and aspire to our five pillars in every aspect of our work: Creativity, New Business, Citizenship, Bravery and Loving our Clients. We believe that by putting our People First, we deliver Better Results for our clients and create a great place for everyone to enjoy their work. For more information, please visit http://www.mediacom.com