MediaCom North opened in Manchester in 1996, and over the intervening 21 years has become the pre-eminent media communications agency outside London and is in the UK top 10 agencies.
MediaCom handles the media planning and buying for some of the world's smartest advertisers. Supported by keen consumer insight, analysis, and experience, we are part of the largest media planning and buying network in the world.<u
About the role:
You will be joining a small and established team within MediaCom and manage the day to day running of your Affiliate accounts to support the Affiliate Manager in developing client strategy. You will also be overseeing the work of the Affiliate Assistant and helping with their trainings and development so they can apply their learnings onto their own accounts.
- Being responsible for account/ budget performance and ensuring this is in line with campaign briefs
- Ensure clients and account managers/directors are informed of the performance of relevant activity and produce recommendations for future testing
- Liaise with the Digital Account Directors to develop new approaches and tactics to continually improve campaign performance
- Effectively integrate affiliate marketing with the other digital channels to ensure we are delivering a connected client solution
- Develop a strong understanding of the relevant clients’ industries to ensure we are proposing relevant solutions
- Support new business activities.
- Enthusiastically meet and build up a network of relationships with media owners
- Ensure accurate and timely billing and budgeting in relation to client campaigns.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Part of a small team so extensive opportunity for personal growth for the right person.
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing
- Ideally experience within an Agency environment
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with colleagues and clients
- Diligence in delivering against pre agreed timescales
- A desire and willingness to get the job done. The ideal candidate will be a self-started willing to get involved
- Able to analyse results and identify key insights
- Demonstrate an active interest in your client’s business, marketplace, and consumers
- Able to (where necessary) confidently handle a client meeting, without line manager present, in a manner which meets a client’s expectation
- Strong presentation skills, able to present both internally and to clients
- Adept at managing a diverse workload, and able to prioritise
- Confidently write client presentations and thought pieces that are clear and concise