Job Title: Account Executive
About the Opportunity:
The Account Executive for our EY client (a business to business professional services company) will provide an important role within the team at MediaCom, ensuring smooth running of the account, assisting the Media Planners and Managers with answering briefs and helping to build relationships with teams around the globe.
A Day in the Life:
You’ll be working within a friendly and fast paced team, where you can expect every day to be different. The role would largely be focused on media planning tasks, co-ordination and provision of support to client planning teams. There is great involvement in all stages of campaigns from initial brief, to planning, set-up and performance reporting. You will be interacting with colleagues across MediaCom as well as media owners, the role is also a client facing role so communication with clients will play a big part. The ability to communicate well and develop positive, strong and lasting relationships is essential.
There will be a level of data entry and extraction required in the role, with a keen focus on quality control and attention to detail. MediaCom is a great place to support you in developing your media career as you will not only be working on a high-profile client, for a major global media player, but you will have the opportunity to take part in key training programmes for career development.
We would love to hear from someone who is:
- Highly organised and administratively competent, with strong attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn (this will include proactively booking own training sessions)
- Determined, inquisitive and curious approach to problem solving
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong affiliations for data analytics
What’s in it for you!
As part of the GroupM and WPP network, our benefits are incredibly comprehensive and you’ll have plenty of fantastic benefits to choose from. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Stunning London-based offices with on-site bar, cafe and roof terrace
- 25 days’ holiday from the get-go, increasing with length of service
- Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance
- We also have a regular events calendar including company socials, sports clubs, a range of on-site services including health screenings, financial management workshops, manicures and massages.
How to apply:
Please apply online via this advertisement and send us your CV and a covering letter. Please note that we require all applicants to have the full right to work in the UK, without sponsorship.
The application closing date for this role will be Friday 14th February @ 4:00pm (subject to change based on application volume)
If you require any assistance throughout your recruitment process, please call the Future Talent Team on 02071585400 to discuss your requirements.
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom