MediaCom | International Account Executive Intern H/F
GroupM, world leader in consulting and media buying, is mainly engaged in supporting advertisers in the promotion of their brands.
GroupM is present in 80 countries via international networks and works with renowned clients in diversified sectors such as luxury goods, automotive, FMCG, services ...
In France, GroupM is present through the following agencies : KR Wavemaker, MediaCom, Mindshare, Neo and Keyade (1000 employees).
- International coordination : will allow to develop communication skills with several countries
- Comptitive review for brands : will allow to undrestand the industry and see chat’s being done
- Campaign financial reconciliation : will allow to understand how media tools work, and master financial aspects of the job
- Create new best cases / inspiration slides to share with clients : will develop your analytics & synthesis skills, to trigger clients inspiration
- Meet digital media partners with the team : will participate in growing your digital knowledge
- Consolidate detailed media calendar for Montblanc & IWC HQ : will give you a good understanding of digital luxury brands media activities across the year
- In bac +4/5 in communication or marketing in search of an internship of at least 5 months
- Curious in nature, interested in the media /advertising
- Fluent in English
- Comfortable with the numbers
- Ability for analysis and synthesis
- A good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and especially PowerPoint and Excel
Joining GroupM is:
- Sharing our commitment for innovation, ethics and transparency
- Benefitting from a collaborative culture within young open-minded teams
- Enjoying our dynamic and friendly work environment
To learn more about our culture: https://linktr.ee/groupmfrance