MediaCom | Internship in Digital Media Planning
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
SCOPE OF THE ROLE AND LEARNING ACTIVITIES
The successful candidate will become a part of a digital team inside a unit collaborating with one of the most important clients of MediaCom. He/she will have an opportunity to acquire a thorough knowledge about Digital Media Planning (planning, control and management of advertising campaigns) helping with following activities:
- Basic assistance to planning (calendars, vehicles selection, loading data, verifying information with dealers, research data / info)
- Supporting the search team in the management and analysis of the campaign
- Generating quantitative and qualitative reports
- Supporting Media Planners in the analysis of the campaigns results
DESIRED EDUCATION AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCES
- University Degree, preferably in Economics, Advertising or Marketing and Communication
- Understanding the market dynamics
- Genuine interest for digital media, online advertising, mobile and social networks campaigns
- Great numerical and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English and Italian
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Previous experience in digital planning highly appreciated
- Any knowledge of media planning, online advertising tools, HTML or web languages will be considered an advantage
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
- Able to learn quickly and to apply the acquired knowledge in a day-to-day job
- A great team player with excellent sharing and collaboration skills
- Precision and attention to details
- Good communicator
- Act with passion, highly motivated to reach individual and company goals
CONTRACT AND SALARY PACKAGE
6-month internship project, 500€ of monthly reimbursement + ticket restaurants