Mediacom Dell Claims Analyst- Finance
Overview of job
Day to day running of claiming submission of Media activity for our Client Dell EMEA for their Partner funded media campaign.
Ensuring quarterly targets are met/ or exceeded.
Assistance in billing and reconciliation of our client’s media spend.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Claiming Manager.
- Responsibilities of the role:
Weekly / monthly / Quarterly tracking of Dell claiming targets
- Collection and collation of all documentation required to submit claims to Intel, including
- Internal and external (supplier) invoices
- Proof of Execution
- Creating claiming grids to submit claim data
- Work with Intel/Dell/eClerx to resolve any claim issues/queries
- Assisting in allocation of payments with Intel/Dell
- Update clients ad-aging report
- Create weekly tracking report for the client.
- Liaise with Stakeholders.
- Using client portals and databases as well internal accounting systems.
Dell billing and reconciliation including
- Collection and logging of all client Purchase Orders
- Setting up of Jobs on SJ Ledger for billing
- Instruction to bill each month to AR department.
- Tracking of bookings on media system
- Reconciliation of media system to estimate billing at quarter close
- Instruction to close jobs once quarter is finalised with client and closed
- Ad-hoc requests/assistance for other teams in finance as and when required
What you will need:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible approach to role and requirements
- Works productively in a high-pressure environment,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Strong excel skills
- Good knowledge of systems
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders
Measures of success –
- Being able to meet all deadlines.
- Ensure that no claims expire
- To produce accurate and relevant information.
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom London*
At MediaCom, we believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom is the UK’s largest planning and buying agency, with over 1,400 employees based in 5 offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Edinburgh.
As a business, we champion individuality and diversity in our people. Through a plethora of initiatives, we ensure that we attract and retain the greatest talent in the industry, all working
together to create powerful, ground-breaking work through our unique, connected Systems Thinking approach. Our teams use data, technology and creativity to design communications strategies that build brands and generate sales, and we do it at scale. We believe that putting people first produces better results.
We aim to ensure that that our employees’ skills are constantly evolving, and so provide all MediaCom staff with training, development plans and regular appraisals to enhance their performances and guarantee great results for them and the company.
MediaCom represents some of the greatest brands in the UK and beyond, both big and small. These include Sky, British Gas, Sony, Vauxhall, DFS, TUI, The Coca-Cola Company and Tesco.
MediaCom is Campaign’s Agency of the Decade (2009 and 2019), and WARC’s most effective agency in the world.
MediaCom is a member of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and part of GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MediaComUK
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mediacomuk/?hl=en