International - Global Data Co-Ordinator
Global Data Coordinator
Department / Team
Global Data Solutions
Global Project Director
MediaCom is one of the world’s largest media agency networks. With more than 26USD billion in global billings (source RECMA), MediaCom’s 4.500 employees in 111 offices, in 89 countries around the world provide business-building media solutions for some of the world’s largest, well-known advertisers.
MediaCom UK is the UK’s largest media agency, billing over £1b a year. In the past 10 years we have also won over 300 awards for our innovative and work for our clients, including the Met Police, GSK and Masterfoods.
Our clients come from a wide variety of industries, from automotive to consumer goods, from retail and pharmaceutical to telecommunications, entertainment and fashion.
At MediaCom we take our company philosophy ‘People First, Better Results’ very seriously. It is what differentiates us from other global media agencies, and how we strive to think and work every day. In short, People First, Better Results means that we are focussing on people to achieve better results:
- Focusing on consumers – We will spend more time talking to consumers and experiencing their lives than any other media agency. We will fully understand how the changing media landscape informs their lives, their attitudes and their behaviours.
- Focusing on our clients – We will move the media industry forward so that it becomes ever more performance-based and accountable, and so that our clients can be the first to exploit the new opportunities of emerging media.
- Focusing on our staff – We will employ the best people in the industry. To get them, develop them and keep them, we will strive to offer our staff a fresh and inspiring environment so that they produce work that is challenging, creative and unique.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating operations of MediaCom’s proprietary media planning and reporting tool
- Working closely with various teams (planning, account management, insight etc.) across the MediaCom global network, evaluating their needs and requirements and translating them into specifications for tool’s configuration and feature set
- Assisting managers responsible for tool’s configuration and rollout
- Understanding media plan data, researching client business to gain better understanding of their media plans’ structure, parameters and metrics
- Conducting user trainings
- Being a 'first line' for resolving any issues raised, escalating and assigning them to software vendors and eventually tracking them through to resolution using a ticket management process
- Championing the tool across the agency network, advocating its advantages, driving adoption and helping existing users to maximise the value.
The ideal Global Data Coordinator will be a good team player with:
- Exceptional organisational skills, ability to multi-task
- A winning can-do attitude
- A good competency of using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Passion for data including strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective and efficient working style
as well as be:
- Administratively competent
- Approachable, helpful and easy to work with
Following skills will be an advantage, but are not required:
- Foreign language knowledge
- Experience in a database, media, or business-facing technical environment
- Understanding software development process and management