Global Media Analytics Leader
About the team
MediaCom is one of the top media agencies in Poland and globally. Its polish Business Science department is a team of 40 analysts who specialize in providing the insights and recommendations regarding return on investment of the marketing budgets. Our projects are changing businesses from different industries on international level. Our team in Warsaw is one of the key analytical hubs in MediaCom globally, thus majority of our projects cover markets outside of Poland.
We bring science into marketing. Our results merge scientific approach with marketing knowledge and in-depth understanding of media.
We have real impact on business. Through mutual dialogue and a trusted relationship we ensure our goals fulfil clients’ needs.
We focus on development and innovation. Our ideas are powered by years of hands-on experience in different industries.
We are passionate about our work. We form One Team full of friendliness, acceptance and trust.
Who we are looking for
Currently we are recruiting for Global Media Analytics Leader role - a person to lead budget allocation project for an international client, one of the leaders in FMCG sector.
The person needs strong client and team management skills. We are open to candidates with limited analytical experience – individuals who would like to build on their existing skills and knowledge and learn business oriented analytics from within.
The key aspects of the role are:
- Supporting and managing a team of 3-5 people in delivering key results of budget allocation projects to clients and stakeholders
- Managing the relationship with key clients and stakeholders. The Leader manages flow of communication, helps to make Client’s expectations clear, finds a way to satisfy Client’s analytical needs while keeping team’s work-life balance healthy
- Confidence in telling clients number-based stories in an appealing and understandable manner. The leader of the team does not have to be an expert in different types of analytical projects, but needs to think logically, be able to grasp analytical concepts at a topline level and to work with numbers.
What we offer
- Further development of client management and people management skills
To build on your current expertise and to make you better equipped for the role, we offer group trainings for leaders conducted by an experienced business coach.
- Building and development of analytical skills
The analytical skills involving general understanding of bespoke tools and broad spectrum of data fuelling them will be achieved by trainings lead by topic experts within the team.
- Working in a multinational environment
All communication with clients and stakeholders is done in English so the leader has the opportunity to polish their English fluency on daily basis.
- Real impact on Client’s business
Stakeholders on the projects are usually experienced marketers and real decision makers so not only you will have the opportunity to interact with FMCG industry leaders, but also influence their decisions.
- Shaping the direction in which the project is going
In the long term the person would contribute to defining future priorities and product development areas for the broader team.
- Working with a great team
Last but not least, the team the leader will be managing is independent, well-motivated and simply great people to work with.
- Additional benefits
We also offer hybrid working model, access to parking space in the office, private health care, Medicover Sport subscription and access to learning platforms.
- C1 proficiency in English
- At least 2 years of experience with managing people
- At least 2 years of experience with managing clients at different seniority levels
- Experience in doing and leading commercial analytical projects would be an additional advantage for the candidate but is not mandatory
- Experience working at or for an FMCG company would be an additional advantage for the candidate but is not mandatory
- Experience working at a media agency or in a media manager role would be an additional advantage for the candidate but is not mandatory