Analytics, Insight & Ad Operations
Job Title: Analytics Executive & Ad Operations Executives
About the opportunity: Data is at the heart of everything here at Connected Execution, the digital advertising activation hub for Mediacom, and we have a vibrant and diverse data team to reflect that. Each team uses brainpower, technology and creativity in different ways with the goal of helping clients like Adidas, Playstation and Shell get the most out of one vital asset; their first-party data. Now, we’re looking for new executive to join us in both the Analytics and the Ad Operations team.
About the Opportunity: From day one you will be developing an invaluable foundation for progressing a career in data, insight, technology or more diverse roles within digital media.
The Analytics team builds reports and queries that puts automated, accurate data in the hands of everyone from the MD to Paid Social optimisers. Learn SQL, Python, and JSON on the job, with a team that share your passions.
The Ad Operations team makes sure that each one of the thousands of digital ads we run every day is tagged to pass the right information back so that we know which ads drive results. Be the first to know when big technology players like Google and Amazon change their product roadmaps and advise clients on how to get the most out of their technology budgets.
We would love to meet, someone who…
- Passionate about digital advertising and basic knowledge of paid search, paid social & programmatics
- Curious - Keen to learn and has an interest in the digital industry & can problem solve
- Confident – able to communicate at all levels
- Collaborative – able to work in a team environment as well as directly with clients
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
How to apply?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you be quick the role will be closing on XX.
To better your chances here are some top tips to help you stand out from the crowd;
Tailor your CV for the role.
- We would encourage you to write a brief cover letter or a message to our recruiters. If you are unsure what this message could include, consider any details in your background you would want to draw attention to or tell us quickly why you are amazing for the role.
- Double, triple check for any spelling or grammar mistakes, attention to detail is key within our industry.
Please note that we require all applicants to have the full right to work in UK, without sponsorship. If you require any assistance throughout your recruitment process, please call the Future Talent Team on 02071585400 to discuss your requirements.
What’s in it for you!
As part of the GroupM and WPP network, our benefits are incredibly comprehensive. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Stunning London-based offices with on-site canteen
- 25 days’ holiday from the get-go (plus an extra day for your birthday)
- Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance
- Impressive discounts across a range of high street and offline retailers