Biddable Planner Buyer - Lloyds Banking Group
Biddable / Paid Search Account Executive
Department / Team
Performance / Search
26 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4HQ
About Greenhouse GroupM
GroupM has created a new integrated media team to service Lloyds Banking Group, called Greenhouse. It is the first of its kind in the UK, and brings together specialists across Data & Insight, Strategy, Planning, Activation and Digital Performance. Digital is at the heart of the business and we are looking to extend our digital capabilities with new team members. Our insight and data centric approach provides a challenging but exciting environment for any digital enthusiasts.
LBG comprises some of the leading high street banking brands including Lloyds Bank, Halifax, Bank of Scotland and Scottish Widows. As part of the Digital Performance team there will be an opportunity to work on diverse sets of campaigns across many brands and product lines, as well as being involved in designing the end to end digital customer journey.
The Day to Day
- Supporting the account managers in the planning and delivery of paid search & social media strategy
- Setting up and optimising paid search & social media accounts across multiple platforms
- Analysing search & social media data and providing actionable recommendations
- Knowing what’s happening in the search & social industry: meeting up with media owners at least once a fortnight
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers, media owners, clients and internal stakeholders
- Maintaining client budgets and ensuring finance procedures are rigorously adhered to
- Manage the client’s biddable investment and ensure that it is delivering to core KPIs.
- Be the person to enforce our concept of “brilliant basics”, making sure that great work is built on a solid foundation of brilliant consistent account optimisation, reporting, analysis and insight.
Above and Beyond
We want people that aspire to go beyond the day to day and deliver above and beyond, we expect our account executives to also be responsible for:
- Contributing to the overall knowledge of the department by writing performance media thought pieces and sharing articles on a regular basis.
- Proactive problem solving, and devising new ways of doing the day to day whether this is via automation, clever mathematical modelling or simply better defined processes.
- Improve the capabilities of the wider Greenhouse team by owning and delivering against specific projects from the annual team roadmap
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
We are looking for people who are enthusiastic and keen to learn – probably the two most important attributes in this role. You need excellent time management and problem solving skills as you will manage numerous projects concurrently and consistently deliver high quality work to (short) deadlines. Strong numerical and analytical skills are essential, given the reporting and client financial investment aspects of the role. A passion for digital is a must have, we want people who are excited to turn up at work, and even more excited to talk about what they do! You will be a key advocate for Greenhouse as a brand and the competencies of the performance team and as such we want people who don’t just live, they thrive.