Project Coordinator - MediaCom – Manchester
Location: Based in the heart of Spinningfields with fantastic transport links across the Northwest.
Salary: Dependent on experience, with amazing benefits and a fantastic friendly culture.
MediaCom North are looking for Project Coordinator, initially on a 12 Month Fixed-Term basis.
You will be joining our Business Intelligence Department, who are responsible for measuring the effectiveness of our clients’ marketing activity. As a Project Coordinator within this team, you will be responsible for working closely with the Associate Directors of this department which covers Business Science, Analytics and Research to ensure the smooth day to day running of the teams’ analytical processes and their team of analysts.
As Project Coordinator, the focus for you will be to ensure smooth running of multiple project across a number of different clients at any one time so we don’t need you to have any Industry or specialist knowledge of this area, but we do need you to be a superstar project coordinator!
Here at MediaCom, we know that our people are our greatest asset in making us the UK’s leading agency and so we make sure our employees are rewarded and looked after in terms of career growth, social life, and personal welfare.
Flexible working is a part of our culture and MediaCom North are proud to be an inclusive employer that can (and will!) offer flexibility in employment from the first day you join us as a member of our team. We recognise that our people want a lifestyle balance that truly reflects and accommodates the many demands of the modern-day world. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss options with anyone interested in becoming a ‘MediaCommer’ as we already have several initiatives in place with options incorporating flexibility from both an hours and location perspective.
We believe that by putting our People First, we deliver Better Results for our clients and create a great place for everyone to enjoy their work.
What we'd like to see from you:
- The ability and experience of working across multiple projects/clients at the same time, so time management and task priorisation will be extremely important for this.
- Experience with PM tools like MS Projects/Planner/teams or equivalent PM tools.
- A personable approach in the way you communicate, we’re a people first business and this approach is how we like to operate for effective collaboration and mutual respect.
- Good Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills are essential as these will be used daily in this role.
- You’ll be happy to work independently, but within a broader team.
- Commercial awareness is also a key factor to success within this role.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- The timely delivery of all work on project coordination.
- The improvement of team productivity and resource management.
- You will be Coordinating all aspects of projects running across multiple clients.
- Managing workloads via internal tools
- You’ll also provide additional support to the team through project and financial systems administration.
- Coordinating between different internal and external stakeholders.
- You’ll be supporting fieldwork stages of projects through working closely with providers to ensure adherence to project requirements.