Senior Offline Media Planner | MediaCom
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators!
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Danone, Dr Oetker, IKEA, HBO, Mars, P&G to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we!
Welcome to MediaCom!
The Role Objective
Secures advertisement space within TV and other offline schedules, to maximise the impact of clients’ campaigns and ensures that campaigns KPI’s are delivered.
- Works with the team for the day-to-day running of the account, ensuring that tasks are completed on time;
- Completes plans and projects on behalf of clients;
- Assists with and oversee all media administrative duties including campaign set-up, maintenance and issue accurate client financial reports, with a high degree of accuracy;
- Books the space or airtime once the campaign plan has been agreed with the client;
- Daily monitors the effectiveness of the campaign, adjusting it on the way to deliver best results and inform the client about the final results;
- Establishes and maintains contacts with media owners, ensuring statistics, circulation and viewing figures are up to date;
- Evaluates effectiveness of campaign;
- Obtains the best advesrtising rates that fit with the agreed media plans and strategy;
- Monthly scheduling process and optimisation;
- Achieved plans & post buy reports monthly and quarterly;
- Special projects tracking;
- Introduce monthly achieved plans in Easy media platform;
- Preparing the competition analyses in power point or excel formats would be an advantage
Key Performance Indicators:
- Product: outstanding plan execution & operational excellence
- Client: satisfaction, retention and growth, contributing to a high agency evaluation score
- People: good collaboration with colleagues
- Personal development: positive performance feedback from manager, peers and clients.
Education, skills and behaviours
- Native Romanian;
- 3+ years of experience on a similar role;
- Ideally Degree educated in a business, numerical or analytical degree e.g. economics, mathematics, statistics or engineering;
- Numerate and analytical;
- Very good communication skills;
- Excellent written & verbal English language skills/grammar;
- Demonstrable strong planning & buying skills and experience;
- Experience in implementation planning;
- Proven track record in FMCG sector with category management experience;
- Strong target orientation e.g. very results driven, ability to work effectively to targets;
- Strong supplier relationship management experience and proven ability in developing client stakeholder relationships.