Job Title: Operations Executive
Overview of job: We are looking for an Operations Executive to join our energetic Operations Team at MediaCom. The Operations team at Mediacom are fully responsible for digital display and print media campaign activation. Each member of our team can be thought of as a Project Manager liaising with many different internal teams and external media owners to ensure a campaign launches on time and delivers as per the client requirements.
A day in the life: Working with a team of specialists to learn the process of booking to billing of campaign activation, setting up and vouching print campaigns, taking ownership of independently booking digital campaigns, trouble shooting technical issues that may arise in campaign activation. You will have full training provided on the job to become an Ad Operations Specialist.
We would love to meet, someone who…
Max 5 things that cover off personality traits or skills sets such as below;
- Passionate about digital advertising
- Confident enough to question the way in which things are done if they feel there is a better alternative
- Collaborative approach to working with colleagues and clients
- Strong attention to detail to be able to spot issues
How to apply?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you be quick the role will be closing on Thursday 5th December 2019.
To better your chances here are some top tips to help you stand out from the crowd;
Tailor your CV for the role.
- We would encourage you to write a brief cover letter or a message to our recruiters. If you are unsure what this message could include, consider any details in your background you would want to draw attention to or tell us quickly why you are amazing for the role.
- Double, triple check for any spelling or grammar mistakes, attention to detail is key within our industry.
Please note that we require all applicants to have the full right to work in UK, without sponsorship. If you require any assistance throughout your recruitment process, please call the Future Talent Team on 02071585400 to discuss your requirements.
What’s in it for you!
As part of the GroupM and WPP network, our benefits are incredibly comprehensive. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Stunning London-based offices with on-site canteen
- 25 days’ holiday from the get-go (plus an extra day for your birthday)
- Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance
- Impressive discounts across a range of high street and offline retailers
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries. We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently. But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy. We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom