Specialist Marketing Manager
Overview of job
The Specialist Marketing Manager will play a key role in showcasing MediaCom’s econometrics division expertise. They will work closely with the Business Science team to make MediaCom famous for their offering, working across owned channels, events, awards and business development. The role is within the Marketing & New Business team, with a dotted line into Business Science.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to Joanna Andreopoulos, Associate Director, UK Marketing
3 best things about the job:
- The team. We’re a welcoming and fun team who all get on and take an interest in each other’s lives.
- The talent. Working with some of the best brains in the industry daily, and forming relationships with people across the agency, it really makes it a great place to come in to work every day.
- The company. You will realise pretty quickly how supportive it is, from the perks, to treating each other with respect and as friends, how progressive it is in terms of mental health, diversity and inclusion.
Measures of success –
In three months, you would have:
- Built a new website for our Business Science division
- Locked down a plan for managing Business Science’s presence at industry conferences
In six months, you would have:
- Provided support on smaller specialist pitches (those with an econometrics focus)
- Organised internal events to showcase any data / analytics based work
In 12 months, you would have:
- Established Business Science as industry leading
Responsibilities of the role:
- Build a new website for Business Science division and manage content plan for it
- Create one pagers for data / analytics offerings to feature on main MediaCom UK website
- Work with Business Science team to produce thought pieces and white papers
- Build and update a case study library with campaign and research projects related to data & analytics
- Work with video editors to produce video content for the MediaCom UK website to bring our analytics expertise to life
- Arrange and manage Business Science’s presence at industry conferences
- Produce all supporting content pre, during and post Business Science events, eg: Effectiveness conference
- Organise internal events to showcase any data / analytics based work
- Input into events content for MediaCom UK when there’s a data focus
- Manage awards process on specialist awards, for example: IPA Effectiveness Awards
- Write award entries for the Business Science team for generalist awards, for example: Media Week’s Econometrics category
- Work with Business Science on LinkedIn content plan to build their profiles
- Work with video editors to produce content series focussing on data
- Provide support on smaller specialist pitches (those with an econometrics focus)
- Produce new business and marketing documents such as creds decks and tools decks
What you will need:
- Experience in the media industry
- Marketing experience within media
- An understanding of econometrics and campaign effectiveness
- Experience in working on marketing strategies
- Good written English
- Strong project management skills
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom London*
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MediaComUK
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mediacomuk/?hl=en