MediaCom | Commercial Analyst
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$13.5 billion (Source: COMvergence, March 2019), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, PSA, Shell and Sony.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently. But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients. Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
- Coordinates budget forecasting process in agency
- Preparation of complex marketing analyses
- Prepares Client Revenue Forecasts / Planning covered under budget setting.
- Provides variance commentary for agency specific costs for actual/budgets.
- Responsible for budget and review of discretionary costs (i.e travel, meetings, training, recruitment) and provide semi-annual (or as otherwise agreed) progress on achievement of costs.
- Management of teams’ target budgets
- Provides information for remediation applicable to agency
- Provides monthly accrual and deferrals for revenues and expenses
- Minimum 3 years of experience in analytics/business controlling
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in analyzing large datasets
- Financial acumen and familiarity with media industry
- Experience with commercial aspects of the client contracts is an asset
- Experience in managing staff
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- Ability to work under pressure and establish priorities
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop financial skills
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself
- Challenging and interesting work
- Great atmosphere and team spirit
- Employment contract with additional benefits