Overview of role
The UK’s #1 media agency is looking for an experienced media planner to join its Leeds team, at Account Manager level.
What we are looking for:
- Deliver high quality
- Day to Day Management of client’s media activity
- Knowledge of media marketplace is essential
- Able to take and interrogate briefs and work with a multi-disciplinary team across the MediaCom network
- Deliver exceptional client service, with solid project management skills.
- Operate in an agile way, problem solve and find solutions to client business challenges.
- Manage a team of media planners, working with the Business Director to develop your junior team members.
Because our People Come first we offer:
- Bupa private health scheme
- Pension scheme
- Over 30 Mental Health Allies available to talk
- Wellbeing allowance
- Employee discount schemes
- Coffee barista (free every day) & free breakfast
- Access to finance, mortgage and health advisors (free of charge)
- Pet friendly office
- Season ticket loan to cover the cost of travel between home and the workplace
- A culture that promotes a healthy work life balance with early finish Fridays and social events throughout the year
- Flexible working opportunities for all
- Fantastic holiday allowance with birthday & Christmas off
MediaCom is the UK’s largest planning and buying agency, with over 1,400 employees across five offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Edinburgh.
We believe in People First, Better Results. This means that through investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities and creating a culture of belonging, we achieve brilliant results for both our clients’ businesses and our own. We champion individuality and diversity in our people through an abundance of initiatives and training, and attract and retain the greatest talent in the industry.
Our mission is to See the Bigger Picture for our clients. We apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
MediaCom represents some of the greatest brands in the UK and beyond, both big and small. This includes Sky, British Gas, Sony, Boots, DFS, TUI, The Coca-Cola Company, Tesco and Cancer Research UK. Our client work is celebrated at the industry’s most prestigious ceremonies, and we were named Campaign’s Agency of the Decade for 2009 and 2019.
MediaCom is a member of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and part of GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm. As such, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom *
*Mediacom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.