Overview of job
We are looking for an Operations Specialist to join our energetic and growing Operations Team at MediaCom. The Operations team are fully responsible for digital display and print media campaign activation. Each member of our team can be thought of as a Project Manager liaising with many different internal teams and external media owners to ensure a campaign launches on time and delivers as per the client requirements.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Operations Manager
3 best things about the job:
- Overseeing the booking to billing process of campaign activation
- Learning about the whole digital landscape and how display fits into a client’s strategy
- Working with a friendly and sociable team
Measures of success –
In three months, you would have:
- Got to grips with the booking to billing process for digital display campaigns
- Forged positive relationships with your client teams and Ops counterparts through proactive learning and attention to detail
In six months, you would have:
- Independently booking digital display campaigns
- Troubleshooting technical issues that may arise in campaign activation
In 12 months, you would have:
- Actively coming up with idea and solutions to make improvements to the client’s account
- Working on team projects to make agency workflow more efficient
Responsibilities of the role:
- Owning operational business tasks including accurately booking media plans onto systems
- Coordinating the execution of strategic client campaigns from booking to launch
- Collaboration with Tech counterpart to ensure all plans are implemented efficiently and on time
- Compiling daily/weekly/monthly reporting to client specification
- Owning monthly financial reconciliation of Digital campaign activity
- Proactively managing financial queries to resolution
- Working collaboratively with Business Group counterparts to find solutions
- Support Ops Team workload balancing and junior team members’ learning
- Building positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What you will need:
- Experience within an Ad Ops / Campaign Manager / Project Management function
- Demonstrable track record of good performance/achievement
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skillset
- Process-driven with solutions focused mind-set and a customer-centric attitude
- Team player who motivates others and encourages close collaboration
- Proven ability to manage workload in a highly pressured environment
- Adept at prioritisation, organisation, multi-tasking, time management and project management
- Strong accountability to meet deadlines
- Good at problem solving – with the ability to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- Competent in Excel and data analysis
- Strong communication style, with the ability to utilise this to manage stakeholder expectation
- Knowledge of end-to-end trafficking process; including pixels, creative tags and specs
- Aptitude to document operational best practice across the agency
- Commercial awareness and understanding
- Able to train others and encourage knowledge sharing across team
*Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom London*
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MediaComUK
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mediacomuk/?hl=en